This picture, On the Vine by Sue Turner, has recent comments. The latest was by Graham Ibson (right) who said:
Good enough to eat Sue. Keep on with watercolour you're doing fine. The only thing is I would have darkened the grapes more to bring them forward x
john maskell, has uploaded this new picture (left), Heavens Door 2.
This picture, Trawool Rocks by Lynda Robinson, has recent comments. The latest was by Paul Hock (right) who said:
Love the colours in this. For me, it is the mid-stage as well when I can see it's going in the right direction and can envision the final result.
This picture, Autumn on Derby Reach by Steve Amsden, has recent comments. The latest was by Paul Berkholst (right) who said:
I love your work! It's different and I like that!
Anet du Toit, has uploaded this new picture (left), Don't give up. This is currently their most popular picture...
Rudnik, has uploaded this new picture (left), Plastic cup. This is currently their most popular picture...
diane marie, has uploaded this new picture (left), Virgo is in Favor.
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), Time to Leave.
anna, has uploaded this new picture (left), untitled. This is currently their most popular picture...
Fran McGarry, has uploaded this new picture (left), Grasses (Watercolour).
Sean Lorinyenko, has uploaded this new picture (left), River Eske Donegal Town.
Kathryn Sue Smith, has uploaded this new picture (left), Still Life With Peach.
Madeleine Prochazka, has uploaded this new picture (left), My balcony.
Do you paint ever in watercolours as well as acrylic , oils. If so what is your favorite medium to paint in ?
I like it, Michelle and like you am how just getting into watercolours ( instead of pastels). I find that it is difficult to get strong colours and contrasts.... view answer