Recent comments received by Chrisann

On this picture, Flower, Michael Monaghan (right) said
Nice use of colour to create form and depth in this popular subject.....Michael
4 months ago view
On this picture, Hibiscus, Joan Butler Gore (right) said
This is lovely Chrisann...so delicate! Best to you Joan
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Autum in Watercolor, 31x41cm, Denise Paquette (right) said
This is a terrific piece of work. congratulations.
I just love it.
Denise Paquette, Canada Abstract
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Torn ~ Series 1 ~Abstract Feelings., Wendy Sinclair (right) said
Great texture and mixture of colours.
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, What Lies Ahead, Gail Cottrell (right) said
Oh my, this is fantastic! Love the view and detail in the bra or swim suit. Very cool! Love, Gail
over 2 years ago view
On this picture, Where I want to be, Ernst Registre (right) said
I love it...is for real...
over 2 years ago view
Chrisann, this is so beautiful...! ali
over 2 years ago view
On this picture, Collage of Wild Sunflowers, memi (right) said
So very beautiful!
over 2 years ago view
Chrisann, love this one! wonderful painting. .. Lenny
over 2 years ago view
On this picture, Series Two, Suzette Datema (right) said
Well these colours definitely work together. A vibrant happy painting. A fine job done.
over 2 years ago view

Recent comments made by Chrisann

On this picture, Titanic by Garry Linahan, Chrisann (right) said:
Gary~ Excellent details, excellent movement in the smoke, and an excellent attractive piece of art! Great stuff!
over 5 years ago view
On this picture, Mr. Smart by Daisy Dantas, Chrisann (right) said:
Daisy~ This is Outstanding. Your portrait, is so handsome and you captured an excellent expression, skin tones and I love the wash effect background and colors... 5****** and many more!
over 5 years ago view
On this picture, Cloud nine! by Nalini Bhat, Chrisann (right) said:
Nalini~ This has beautiful depth, movement and your title is perfect. Everytime I work on an abstract painting, I think of you always.. Because you have Inspired me so much these past years. I look forward to seeing all your new work, this new year! Keep Inspiring us all! 5****** and many more!
over 5 years ago view
On this picture, watercolor 111001 by Ledent, Chrisann (right) said:
This is So Beautiful. Excellent negitive painting and excellent use of beautiful colors working together... Just love this one! 5****
over 5 years ago view
On this picture, Ornamental Bride by Priscilla M Norris, Chrisann (right) said:
My Friend... You are so creative and a excellent idea with great colors capturing Your beauty.. Just love this@!
over 5 years ago view
On this picture, young girl 450121 by Ledent, Chrisann (right) said:
Very Beautiful. I like the texture effect I feel with this and perfect colors... Excellent job!
over 5 years ago view
On this picture, Sweet dreams by Aneli, Chrisann (right) said:
WOW I love this.. The colors work so beautiful together and the depth and feel to this... Incredible work :) 5*
over 5 years ago view
On this picture, Love of Pearls... Donated to charity by Margaret, Chrisann (right) said:
Marget~ She is so Beautiful, this took my breath away. The details, colors and the steps.. WOW! :)
over 5 years ago view
On this picture, Audrey by Theodore D Robinson, Chrisann (right) said:
This is Beautiful and the way she is holding her hair is so romantic... Excellent portrait capturing her beauty! :) 5*
over 5 years ago view
On this picture, Memories of a Texas Christmas by Judith Allison, Chrisann (right) said:
Very Beautiful. Looks like Home Sweet Home to me with a winter feel... :)
over 5 years ago view
was added to the group
Emotions
was added to the group
Beautiful elegant Ladies
was added to the group
Females
Do you have a favorite animal, insect, reptile, and why?..I love frogs, just like how funny they look.
the dragon fly so perfect they have not changed in 100 million years . You have captured it to perfection ,well done patti I love the preying mantis , the... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife