Recent comments received by Dawn McGuire

On this picture, And the Angel Said, Hajira (right) said
I believe in angels. Lovely colours!
3 months ago view
On this picture, Many Moods, Irena Erstenuk (right) said
I don't see its lacking anything. Simply beautiful.
7 months ago view
On this picture, Sweetheart, Irena Erstenuk (right) said
Incredibly beautiful. I love that interruption of the flow. You called it sweetheart, how appropriate. :)
9 months ago view
On this picture, Wonder, Isaura (right) said
At first sight this painting of yours seems a child with her face covered with flowers. that is a flower with many flowers on top. LOvely expression. My kindest regards and all my best wishes, Isaura
On this picture, Wonder, Grace (right) said
WOW! This is stunning. The texture is brilliant! The eyese make me want to stare at this for hours! Really love it!
On this picture, Wonder, Marie-Line Vasseur (right) said
WOW this is unforgettable, original, unique portrait, those big innocent eyes, what a very pretty child indeed! A favorite indeed!
On this picture, Marley The Neapolitan Mastiff, Marie-Line Vasseur (right) said
You have painted Marley, so strong, all muscles an this beautiful sagging skin, that Mastiff sports so well!, Love your choice of colors, the blue in the brown makes his skin alive!
On this picture, Marley The Neapolitan Mastiff, Ankica (right) said
Simply wonderfully colored portrait of this amazing massive dog.I love contrast,texture and purple tones here.Excellent facial expression and shades,BRAVO,my dear Dawn,all my compliments and best wishes,Ankica
On this picture, Wonder, Jacqui T (right) said
I just read tour lovely statement Dawn, so wonderful to not meet but will get to know I'm sure!
I look at this and feel that wonder.
Truly amazing work!
Thanks for the connection
Xx
On this picture, She's a lonely Sunday Blue.., Lenny Thomas (right) said
Wonderful painting! Great composition! Fantastic colours. This painting really has a good feeling. .all the best. .Lenny

Recent comments made by Dawn McGuire

On this picture, Wonder by Dawn McGuire, Dawn McGuire (right) said:
Thank you so much Isaura for your thoughtful creative comment. Thank you for the inspiration. Big hugs! x
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Porto de todos nós- Oporto for us all by Isaura, Dawn McGuire (right) said:
This is such a beautiful expressionistic painting of Porto Isaura! I love the composition and delicate colours! x
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Porto - S.john´s Festivity - 2 by joaquim manuel pereira de almeida, Dawn McGuire (right) said:
Class.. Beautiful composition.. wonderful colours, style and feel. I love Porto! So beautifully expressed!
On this picture, Anchovies by Irena Erstenuk, Dawn McGuire (right) said:
A Beautiful balanced composition. Very eye catching and bold.. Irene. Thank you for sharing. x
On this picture, busy bees by Honor Lovis, Dawn McGuire (right) said:
A beautiful composition.. I love the colours and effect!
On this picture, Wonder by Dawn McGuire, Dawn McGuire (right) said:
Thankyou for your kind words Jacqui.. I have come for inspiration and encouragement.. Thank you! x
On this picture, Wonder by Dawn McGuire, Dawn McGuire (right) said:
Grace thank you! such kind words.. I am really glad you like it! x
On this picture, Wonder by Dawn McGuire, Dawn McGuire (right) said:
You are soo kind Marie! Thank you so much for your kind words.. I have not created anything like it since! x
On this picture, Wonder by Dawn McGuire, Dawn McGuire (right) said:
Thank you so much John for your time and reflective contemplation on this work. Your thoughts are very much appreciated! : ))
On this picture, Mermaid, 2014 by Grace, Dawn McGuire (right) said:
Well, I think it is finished Grace..... It has a......Gentle, balanced.. smooth. flowing intuitive feel.. I love it as it is... Beautiful colours! x
over 1 year ago view
Does anybody understand an abstract? What is really abstract all about? Why are many people uncomfortable with an abstract?
Lovely painting Irene...I think we can understand how abstract art came about historically with Kandinsky. It was felt that colour, tone, texture and form were... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape layers moon mountains oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife