This picture, chest high by Irena Erstenuk, has recent comments. The latest was by Danielle (right) who said:
Always love your abstract works Irena, wonderful colors, love the orange, makes me happy! :)
This picture, Suez Canal by Christina Papaspiliopoulou, has recent comments. The latest was by John Patrick King (right) who said:
Christina,
The Canal cuts a diagonal one way and the city scape on the other side. Very goo, John Patrick
kevart, has uploaded this new picture (left), Shell Pastel Art.
This picture, John Lennon by Teresa Gammell, has recent comments. The latest was by Irena Erstenuk (right) who said:
I love John Lennon with all my heart! I love the way you showed his look. It is a credit to his being! I am so sad he was killed by stupidity! I love what you have described about who he really was! Thank you Teresa! My favorite!
This picture, Imagine by Riek Jonker, has recent comments. The latest was by Per Corell (right) who said:
Very good how the movement are the figure of it all. Well balanced in that way.
This picture, Tracks and Cracks by jack kelly, has recent comments. The latest was by Maureen smurthwaite (right) who said:
Jack love the colours you have used the dark blue shapes are very affective on the background love the tracks cracks how they weave around the beautiful colours its very attractive . Like you Jack when I retired at 65 I decided I would really like to learn to paint its something I always wanted to do at my first art class I was so nervous my hands just shook but this passed and I loved it. my art teacher was and is very good 10yrs later I am still in his 2 hour class and have met some lovely people who like me have been attending many yrs I love being retired take care Maureen
Per Corell, has uploaded this new picture (left), Karl Andersen. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, coloured trees-autumn spirit by Sabine K, has recent comments. The latest was by john maskell (right) who said:
Love your autumn trees Sabine. The colours are red hot and molten. cant think what else you need to do on this its splenddiferous. Regards John
Roman Rocco Burgan, has uploaded this new picture (left), Autumn reflection. This is currently their most popular picture...
Danielle, has uploaded this new picture (left), Blue Lady With Hat.
Paul Berkholst, has uploaded this new picture (left), "Op Wacht Staat Buiten De Nacht" 2017. This is currently their most popular picture...
Nadine Dennis, has asked a question on this picture (left), Deconstructed Hibiscus.
When you attempt a new approach to your artwork do you question yourself and your ability?
Gayle Kirton, has uploaded this new picture (left), Still life with Figurine and fan. This is currently their most popular picture...
Sonja Gartner, has uploaded this new picture (left), Mandala.
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), Through theTrees.
This work brings up this eternal question about copying - how do you feel about this - I am happy with the idea as long as one is honest about it and...
I probably disagree with most of the comments here on the subject of copying. Copying or shall I say interpreting another artists style is good practice and... view answer