This picture, Misty and Gus by Alona Victoria Baxter, has recent comments. The latest was by PureLark (right) who said:
Great technique Alona! You have captured very expressive faces on Misty and Gus! Bravo!
This picture, Eruption of life by Sabine K, has recent comments. The latest was by Graham Ibson (right) who said:
This is like an amazing firework display Sabine x
Tricia Gray, has uploaded this new picture (left), Ablaze.
This picture, The crucifixion of Christ by gary bendler, has recent comments. The latest was by steve morris (right) who said:
Wow...A very striking portrait of our lord.
Great detailing.
IF i was to pick a flaw in this depiction of his crucifixion it would be to say that he didn`t have the spear wound in his side until after he was hung upon the cross or is the a painting of his retrieval.
This picture, The Old Boat Launching Tractor by Graham Ibson, has recent comments. The latest was by Ian Smith (right) who said:
Nice work Graham.I really like the colour balance, works well with the composition. There is an old tractor just like this one on the cliff top at North Landing, I have often thought about painting the scene. As for your question, I have cut a few paintings in half but not to make them work, its usually so they will fit in the bin. Take care. Ian.
This picture, Make It Noo by Irena Erstenuk, has recent comments. The latest was by Cynthia Richards (right) who said:
funny I said something about consuming obsessions this morning when I was out at breakfast drawing today

I really like this one.. first thought a marina, maybe the yellow flag and the blue... the red looks like a person sitting and an unfortunate red orange fish.. out of water. then maybe something different....and a bridge in the distance... and then a golf course... I don't like that thought... I really like the greens- yellow and oranges .. especially the brown-orange.....I think I am really left with this one as an abstract...my brain isn't immediately making it into something concrete
, but the person in red reaching out is very dramatic
This picture, vintage ladies out on the town by dian bernardo, has recent comments. The latest was by Jacqueline Davenport (right) who said:
Beautiful Love this elegant and graceful painting, .....they are so classy love all their coats I'd wear anyone of them this is just perfect one of my favorite styles and an excellent design, well done Dian ....you know I love and admire your work I hold it all in high esteem it all brings me great pleasure Kind regards Jacqueline
This picture, Red Currents by brainfree, has recent comments. The latest was by Rosa Antonia (right) who said:
Hi Brian. I can see your expertise in realism she I look at her eye. Makes it all the more effective to have the rest of the painting in a looser style. It's not often I feel like eating a painting, but this is one of them :)
This picture, You Come Through by Tom Melsen, has recent comments. The latest was by Irena Erstenuk (right) who said:
Most unlike anything else I have seen. Your colors are great here.
This picture, Street Sign For Self Driving Cars by PureLark, has recent comments. The latest was by Alona Victoria Baxter (right) who said:
Nice work here, love the colors....no I never use one brush, there are numbers in different sizes and textures....unless it's watercolors
Tony Stokes, has uploaded this new picture (left), Daffni Duck. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, Storm the Weimaraner 3 by David Roy Mullins, has recent comments. The latest was by Loretta Lytle (right) who said:
wow, you have captured the dog very well, my neighbor years ago had this kind of a dog and he looked just like this :)
kevart, has uploaded this new picture (left), Avatar.
Sean Lorinyenko, has uploaded this new picture (left), Portnablagh near Cresslough.
This picture, Poppies in the wind!!!! by pauline kielty, has recent comments. The latest was by Christina Papaspiliopoulou (right) who said:
such a beautiful work Pauline!!! love the abstract feel of it! I always pospone my "kinife" work... this is done so nicely!!!
my best regards, Christina
This picture, hootie by Elisheva Caden, has recent comments. The latest was by Maikel (right) who said:
Wow that's an amazing artwork, you certainly got eye for details and it looks really nice with those colors, the structure of the fur /hair (not sure how it's called haha). Well done!

- Maikel
Netta Pickering, has uploaded this new picture (left), Bailey, showing shorter snout.
Joe Roselle, has uploaded this new picture (left), Saguaro Blooms.
This picture, Beautiful Bird by Sandra A. Ross, has recent comments. The latest was by Netta Pickering (right) who said:
Very well done, Sandra, Lovely job on this regal bird. As to your question, lots of concentration on each particular feather, perhaps printing out a detail of each area would help. Regards, Netta
This picture, Stanley Young - Pakenham barman by Zdenka Better, has recent comments. The latest was by Marika Rozalia Seprenyi (right) who said:
Hello Zdenka dear....Yes i think the darker tone is important here..and his shirt little darker whod of bring his face out more...besides that this is looking really good to me...
Valerie Curtiss, has asked a question on this picture (left), Camry.
How often do you challenge yourself with a totally different subject, with an adaptation to your own style?
I painted this over 2 years ago and couldn't get a good photo so I stopped uploading my stuff. Problems with light after changing rooms etc. any advice on...
Bob she is a beauty!!! Wonderful work!! As far as the camera look and see if you have a setting that is called stage or museum. It lets the light in a little... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape layers moon mountains oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife