This picture, Life in the sea. by Debbie DeGeorge, has recent comments. The latest was by Colin Griffin (right) who said:
Nice fishies not sure about the seahorse being in with the tropicals but great light and colour. congratz.
Sue Turner, has uploaded this new picture (left), Iconic by Utzen.
This picture, Cheetah by Riana Lombaard, has recent comments. The latest was by Sue Turner (right) who said:
Dear Riana, I can't believe this fabulous work in pastels. Definitely into my favourites for inspiration! Breathtaking!
This picture, Burn in Hell by James Steagle, has recent comments. The latest was by Ray Richardson (right) who said:
Amazing! Full of attitude and so very well drawn....regards, Ray
1 hour ago view
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), Drawn from Life.
This picture, 2007 - Brantôme, Dordogne - Reflections by Peter Farrow, has recent comments. The latest was by Sandra A. Ross (right) who said:
So lovely. Nice reflections on the water.
This picture, Zingende Stilte 2017 by Paul Berkholst, has recent comments. The latest was by Jude (right) who said:
An absolute explosion of colour. Amazing
This picture, Sunset in Croatia by Brenda Smith, has recent comments. The latest was by eddshack (right) who said:
Hi Brenda I love this painting so romantic just love the colours when I go on holiday
I'm just the same I take Hundreds of photo,s and sketches then when I get home I
pick the best out and paint them you can get some nice paintings from them
well done
eddshack
john maskell, has uploaded this new picture (left), Trilogy.
Cecil Duke, has asked a question on this picture (left), beauty to behold.
How did I do on the water falls and the spring below?
irishishka, has uploaded this new picture (left), Gillian Anderson.
TJ Willms, has uploaded this new picture (left), Gitchi-gumi The Day before.
kevart, has asked a question on this picture (left), Shell Art.
Have you ever got some shells and been inspired to produce any artwork?
Ian Smith, has uploaded this new picture (left), Passing glances.
Anatoliy Rozhansky, has uploaded this new picture (left), Rozhansky.Ein Glas Limonade.80x60cm.Öl.Lw.2010. This is currently their most popular picture...
benjep, has uploaded this new picture (left), golden tiger. This is currently their most popular picture...
Rudnik, has uploaded this new picture (left), Etude 171. This is currently their most popular picture...
evajune, has uploaded this new picture (left), Joy. This is currently their most popular picture...
Iphigenia Burg, has uploaded this new picture (left), His Canvas with Reflection.
My paintings usually are fairly sombre in tone and colour and I find it hard to deviate from this - does that matter?
It would only matter if you didn't improve. I've just perused ur gallery briefly, and love most everything I see! You are a thoughtful individual who doesn't... view answer