This picture, An updated Edward my grandson Aug 2017 by alan webb, has recent comments. The latest was by Doris Billing (right) who said:
Great smile and very well rendered Alan. All the best dear, Sincerely, Doris
1 minute 24 seconds ago view
PI, has uploaded this new picture (left), Sleeping Dragon.
This picture, Circles Hung In Time and Space by Kathleen Porter, has recent comments. The latest was by daniela schachinger (right) who said:
My favorite is oil-pastels on acrylics, love the unexpected structures apearing. Your painting has lovely lights and colors. Seems 3-dimensional, light shining trough.
This picture, American Goldfinch by jack kelly, has recent comments. The latest was by Jolanta (right) who said:
What a lovely p-ainting of a bird, nice colours
jack kelly, has uploaded this new picture (left), Autumn Light. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, to tell you more by Irena Erstenuk, has recent comments. The latest was by Cynthia Richards (right) who said:
I love this... subtle profile... beautiful... the colors and texture....

can you explain the question more?
Tony Stubbs, has uploaded this new picture (left), Smeatons Pier, low tide, evening.
This picture, character study by Irena Erstenuk, has recent comments. The latest was by leonard comsuta (right) who said:
It seems to me that here you are actually studying the train of life passing through a tunnel that can mean anything, or even the flow of years, meaning aging and facing new challenges... I'm sorry for your mother, my mom is 82 years old and crippled sitting in a wheelchair so I can understand you very well. I have to take care for her since my father passed away, but it isn't a burden to me although it's not easy. Eventualy that's the way life goes on; like a train: it starts and stops in the end. Your art work is something that could last forever! This is a very beautiful painting inspired by a tormented soul! My humble opinion is that you are a great abstract artist!
This picture, Reverse Colors by John Patrick King, has recent comments. The latest was by Isaura (right) who said:
Sometimes real perspective is an impediment to our own one and I think that it was what happened to you here. Tired of doing things straight isn't it? LOve these colours and your imagination. Wish you all the best achievements. My kindest regards, Isaura
This picture, Autumn by the river Douro by Isaura, has recent comments. The latest was by John Patrick King (right) who said:
3 things your love of Beauty, your respect for your friends, and you originally paintings are in those works. Intrinsically they are valued to highly to ever be sold cheaply.
Valerie Goldstone, has uploaded this new picture (left), Benji The Bengal relaxing..
This picture, Shelter III (Refugio 3) by Alejandro Abal Garcia, has recent comments. The latest was by Irena Erstenuk (right) who said:
Interesting question for me. Painting became a mind shelter for me, especially after I stopped working. I never knew I'll have this place where I can go and be just with myself.
I love this piece for it's quiet solitude. There is so much peacefulness I feel.
Bastiaan Mol, has uploaded this new picture (left), Celeste Rodrigues , Portuguese fadosinger.
Paul Berkholst, has uploaded this new picture (left), Bloemen van Blijdschap 2017. This is currently their most popular picture...
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), Of Stars.
Alan Craddock, has uploaded this new picture (left), Sumatran Tiger.
Roy Huff, has uploaded this new picture (left), Topknot Pigeon. This is currently their most popular picture...
Douglas W Warawa, has uploaded this new picture (left), The Box(unfinished) 2017.
HELP! I finally got the proper foil varnish, just to find out that the silver has already tarnished.... now what do I do? Is there a way to "polish" it?
This is superb dear Sonja. I have seen many of your other paintings now and came to the conclusion that I have got to spend more time to study all of them.... view answer