This picture, A well chosen leaf by Marilyn, has recent comments. The latest was by Alison Quaid (right) who said:
What tremendous detail & colour Marilyn. Stunning Work!
This picture, Sophia in Color by Mickey-Sue Allen, has recent comments. The latest was by Duncan Sawyer (right) who said:
I think adding colour to the drawing has worked very well, lovely smooth skin tones and nicely executed fabric.
I have sometimes added colour to pencil drawings, I do like this Mickey-Sue.
This picture, mercedes-benz c63 amg by constantin, has recent comments. The latest was by Brian Shanks (right) who said:
Wonderful perspective and your shading is spot on as usual - you are so good at these !
This picture, Cliff Edge by Alison Quaid, has recent comments. The latest was by ellen van randeraat (right) who said:
another lovely painting from a lovely country!
Like your style, looks as if you don't hesitate: just paint!

kind regards Ellen
Paul Berkholst, has uploaded this new picture (left), "Alles Is In De Wereld" 2017. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, sweet nectar by Loretta Lytle, has recent comments. The latest was by charlotte nunn (right) who said:
wowowowow!! what a beauty this is, loretta!! that poured background is wonderfully effective!! makes a splendid backdrop for that charming, wee hummer and those delightful blooms!! love this!! talk a feel great painting!! going right into my faves. hugs
This picture, Geese At Park by Laurel Cyrene, has recent comments. The latest was by Ron Ewins (right) who said:
It is coming on nicely. Always such a difficult decision when to stop.
I don't get out enough so the answer is B. (Pmp)
Best wishes
Ron Ewins
pauline kielty, has uploaded this new picture (left), Midnight in the city.
Sue Turner, has uploaded this new picture (left), Field of dreams.
Ria Valee, has uploaded this new picture (left), lion. This is currently their most popular picture...
Martin Drescher, has uploaded this new picture (left), Aake´s Longjohn or Longjohn and bicycle helmets.
Bevie, has uploaded this new picture (left), Looking through the window. This is currently their most popular picture...
Marlene, has uploaded this new picture (left), The Wrestler. This is currently their most popular picture...
was added to the group
Gorgeous skies
was added to the group
Wildlife
I enjoyed using textured paste it helped me to paint a better image and inspiration do you find using something else it helps you to be adventurous?
You've created a great atmoshere with the textured paste..love the red coat! As for me I use just about anything I fancy fabric/crystals/fibres/paint &... view answer