This picture, Rainbow after the Rain. by Graham Ibson, has recent comments. The latest was by Jennifer Turtscher (right) who said:
I love this. 5 stars. Caught my attention immediately. Beautifully painted. I love the reflection and light and shadow. I bet this will sell right away.
Jennifer Turtscher, has uploaded this new picture (left), Second attempt at paint..
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), Too Soon.
This picture, day 6: Completely overpainted the old one by PureLark, has recent comments. The latest was by Shirley Oxborough (right) who said:
Answer:'when I cannot give anymore'...its done!
Love the effect and my first 'dirty pour' turned out exactly that..dirty, muddy and not a cell insight!Have to get paint viscosity right and will give it another go as I love suprise outcomes, only I want beautiful ones like yours!
Irena Erstenuk, has uploaded this new picture (left), pompeii.
This picture, Pink Roses. after Carol Davidson by Steve Clarkson, has recent comments. The latest was by Maureen smurthwaite (right) who said:
Hi Steve your painting is beautiful so. delicate your colours are gorgeous I am sure Carol would be very proud that you have painted this gorgeous painting after all you have captured this image to perfection because you have attended her classes and as they say it's your style of painting as you see it Thank you for liking my Elephants Steve and pleased you understand the image take care it's great to see your work Maureen x
Silvia, has asked a question on this picture (left), Music's wall.
It's not over , but I had the idea of coloring the living room wall.
What do you think?
This picture, The Orphans by Maureen smurthwaite, has recent comments. The latest was by Doris Billing (right) who said:
Simply Beautiful ,, Maureen,, and the same color of the little ones, is great here,, as you can see how many are orphaned, so heartfelt, indeed,, much emotion . Sincerely, Doris
michelle gordon, has uploaded this new picture (left), The last supper. This is currently their most popular picture...
Mike Barnett, has uploaded this new picture (left), Grandma Myrtle. This is currently their most popular picture...
Wayne Hughes, has asked a question on this picture (left), Another Orange Painting.
Why are some acrylic paint colours great to work with and some are not?
Tom Dhein, has uploaded this new picture (left), An Arizona Sunset. This is currently their most popular picture...
Marlene, has uploaded this new picture (left), Younger Phil Collins. This is currently their most popular picture...
CYs Art, has asked a question on this picture (left), Dancing Poppie.
What do you think please? the clocks look to muddy to me, and need to be lightened and brought forwards.
As I am not totally happy with this commission I am currently creating a face only painting for this person as an alternative. Would you do the same ?
No, if they approve the rendering, no way. I always warn clients of my intent. Lighting, shadows etc..... If unable to sit (very common ) I shoot a series of... view answer