This picture, Winter Cardinals by Sandra A. Ross, has recent comments. The latest was by Eric Spieler (right) who said:
Such a joyful painting...and has all the colors f christmas
This picture, Behind my eyes another world by chrissy forbes, has recent comments. The latest was by Paul Berkholst (right) who said:
I absolutely adore this, the color, the form, the freedom!
Paul Berkholst, has uploaded this new picture (left), "Ladder Naar De Leegte" (Ladder To The Void) 2017. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, and the trip goes on... by Christina Papaspiliopoulou, has recent comments. The latest was by Sabine K (right) who said:
It is flowing, busy, strong elements with gorgeous colours. Well done my friend x
Sabine K, has uploaded this new picture (left), witches are back.
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), Who'd Hear.
Martin Drescher, has uploaded this new picture (left), No title.
ellen van randeraat, has uploaded this new picture (left), dreamworld.
This picture, Swirling DarkClouds and High Energy by John Patrick King, has recent comments. The latest was by Mickey-Sue Allen (right) who said:
The style and color is very emotional. I never tried painting in the style of any of the greats. I'm not sure that I could paint like anyone else ,and I know I can't teach anyone. Everything I do comes from try and try again. Even though I get a lot of very helpful comments from PIL. THANKS by the way.
Ray Richardson, has uploaded this new picture (left), Sutarja.
dian bernardo, has uploaded this new picture (left), Early Morning.
John McQue, has uploaded this new picture (left), Minus 98 !.
Bert Grant, has uploaded this new picture (left), At the Stream.
PI, has uploaded this new picture (left), Franz Liszt.
What makes you want to give up? Horrible criticism? Not being appreciated? Being ignored? Or do you find your own strength in your work, and completing things...
Paint to the rhythm of your own drummer! Paint from your heart, feeling the inspiration of creating what is in your mind, heart, head...from a photo...just... view answer