This picture, John Cunningham Donegal by John Cooney, has recent comments. The latest was by Madeleine Prochazka (right) who said:
Amazing detail, skin perfectly rendered. I can't believe you did this in watercolor too!
This picture, Spring Thaw on a foggy Grenadier Pond by Nadine Dennis, has recent comments. The latest was by Kathryn Sue Smith (right) who said:
I love your composition. I love the morning fog, but not crazy about the cold. I don't think I'd do well up north of where I live. It is cold enough here. I truly love the peacefulness of this work. I do paint often from photos I've taken or someone else has. I usually do have to step back and make the painting look more 3D. Usually the photo gives enough light and dark sources to make that adjustment while I'm working.
This picture, Mustang by Anthony Knight, has recent comments. The latest was by Monica Craver (right) who said:
Oooh! Love this painting! It sparkles. You have captured this Mustang beautifully!
Monica Craver, has uploaded this new picture (left), Wildflowers among the Grasses. This is currently their most popular picture...
John Cooney, has uploaded this new picture (left), Hugh and Beaut Donegal.
Ron Ewins, has uploaded this new picture (left), The Way We Were. This is currently their most popular picture...
scribble, has uploaded this new picture (left), Light.
Bert Grant, has uploaded this new picture (left), She Will Show You The Way.
Does silence help keep you focused when your doing your artwork? Do you get distracted easily with t.v. and other sound when you're working?
Beautiful serene scene, love the atmosphere, colours and composition..!! I prefer listening to music by modern classical composers such as Hans Zimmer, Two... view answer