This picture, Canal in Burano by Graham Ibson, has recent comments. The latest was by Christina Papaspiliopoulou (right) who said:
Oh!!! Graham I love this very much!!! I always wanted to paint colored houses, but never really did. this is a very charming scene! am sure you had a great vacation! mine started yestreday, in my beloved Pelion!
warmest wishes, Christina
This picture, Alise by Marika, has recent comments. The latest was by Shawn W (right) who said:
Really beautiful work Marika! I love the pose and the hair is masterfully done. Excellent.
This picture, Lovers at Laguna Beach by Rosa Antonia, has recent comments. The latest was by Linda Morrison (right) who said:
One word Rosa, Wow! This is fantastic. I live in So.Ca. & I was in Laguna going to the galleries & watching them play volleyball on the beach. Do you live there? This is such a special painting. I love this!!
No like button... for this love!
Lynda Robinson, has uploaded this new picture (left), Melrose Gums.
This picture, Peaceful place by Laurel Cyrene, has recent comments. The latest was by Dianne Devens (right) who said:
Usually because of impasto, and unwanted texture in wrong areas under NEW comp. I don't recycle-- I did use a Dremel drum sander to smooth one out a bit. Hand sanding acrylic is almost impossible, and using Dremel-- risks tearing canvas.
Considering the rising cost of supplies--am going to be doing more recycling.
Alan Cayton, has asked a question on this picture (left), Velvet Peaches.
Do I need to soften the peaches? I think I do.
Fanie Smit, has uploaded this new picture (left), The sea without shoes. This is currently their most popular picture...
Linda Morrison, has uploaded this new picture (left), Villa by The Sea.
Moni.B., has uploaded this new picture (left), Violets.....
Kathryn Sue Smith, has uploaded this new picture (left), Gerry (unsigned).
constantin, has uploaded this new picture (left), mercedes-benz c63 amg. This is currently their most popular picture...
Sue Turner, has uploaded this new picture (left), Field of rape.
Judy Taylor, has uploaded this new picture (left), Cosmo. This is currently their most popular picture...
Anne Theriault, has uploaded this new picture (left), Jardin de pompoms/ pom pom garden.
Margaret, has asked a question on this picture (left), Blues Eyes.
have I over blinged and lost the focus?
Duncan Sawyer, has asked a question on this picture (left), A friend in need.
Does emotional context have an influence on the development of a composition?
Do you think the skin tones are o.k. or should they be a little less orange? also any other comments that could be helpful, I would appreciate, thankyou.?
what a beautiful job you have done on Stevie!! She is one of my favorite singers and I have seen her three times, twice solo and once with Fleetwood Mac. I... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife