This picture, Basilica della Salute Venice. by Graham Ibson, has recent comments. The latest was by Tony Ross (right) who said:
Beautifully painted Graham. Amazingly detailed and definitely worth your free pass thru those Gates I keep hearing about. Well done indeed my friend. Keep well... Best regards, Tony.
This picture, Basílica de Santa Luzia- Viana do Castelo by Isaura, has recent comments. The latest was by Colette Doyle Rochford (right) who said:
An eye catching piece Isaura, with wonderful simplicity, colour palette and use of light, beautiful.
T.L. Shaver, has uploaded this new picture (left), Monolith (2015).
This picture, high tide by Fanie Smit, has recent comments. The latest was by pauline kielty (right) who said:
Wow, so atmospheric, Fanie and great detail
This picture, Deeper than the Darkness.... by diane marie, has recent comments. The latest was by elizabeth webb (right) who said:
Soulful work my freind. I truly love it!!!
This picture, Hidden Gem by John McQue, has recent comments. The latest was by bobby (right) who said:
Great depth and mood. The water is really well done
This picture, Curious Encounter by olwen foggon, has recent comments. The latest was by Danielle (right) who said:
Wonderful painting with gorgeous color tones, his expression is too cute!
This picture, Three Ladies by Barry Blake, has recent comments. The latest was by Graham Ibson (right) who said:
I think this is absolutely superb Barry, it's going into my favs.
This picture, moonraker 6 liftoff by Steve Rusk, has recent comments. The latest was by Maureen smurthwaite (right) who said:
Steve thank you for your kind comments I loved painting my elephant.Yes I have painted the main actress in drama Homeland paused the frame then taken a photo Your painting liftoff is very good lots of detail regards Maureen Smurthwaite
Laurence, has uploaded this new picture (left), Angel detail - Virgin from the rocks, by Leonardo Da Vinci. This is currently their most popular picture...
Anthony Knight, has uploaded this new picture (left), Cortina Wheel. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, A Small village in Herefordshire by Marilyn, has recent comments. The latest was by Alison Quaid (right) who said:
This is wonderful Marilyn. You have captured the English countryside so well. Great skies & wonderful detail in the rolling countryside.The buildings are well painted also.
Alison Quaid, has uploaded this new picture (left), Repos.
Paul Joseph, has uploaded this new picture (left), Dot..
Catherine Curl, has uploaded this new picture (left), Jared Padalecki - Road to Individuality. This is currently their most popular picture...
Mary Papas, has uploaded this new picture (left), Landscape of my heart #5. This is currently their most popular picture...
Duncan Sawyer, has uploaded this new picture (left), Remembering better times.
ishrat khan, has uploaded this new picture (left), Ruprt St. Spring , Vancouver, Canada. This is currently their most popular picture...
Lyn Gosling, has uploaded this new picture (left), Calico cat. This is currently their most popular picture...
anna, has uploaded this new picture (left), Octi, rolling, happily!. This is currently their most popular picture...
Are these type of painting saleable? What kind of painting does everybody think very desirable to buyers?
Hmmm can't give an answer as I am a starving artist and look at what sells and think ? I really like Roy Mullins answer and aim at painting parrot owners. I... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife