This picture, Purple Flowers by Laurel Cyrene, has recent comments. The latest was by Valerie Curtiss (right) who said:
I don't even think too much about it as I work from photographs and have already composed them while taking them. Beautiful Laurel.
This picture, A peacock by Isaura, has recent comments. The latest was by Nadine Dennis (right) who said:
Hi Isaura, when I saw this painting, I was surprised to see your name but also excited by the colour and the movement. It is joyful and a great way to capture the personality of a male peacock. I do love your other birds but doing something different makes the heart beat faster and makes one think creatively. As you know I have been experimenting and feel always at a loss as to how to continue with the new. Recently, I exhibited five pieces, two were experiments and I sold them both. Do what is exciting for you. As an artist, you know what to do.
Hugs,
Nadine
scribble, has uploaded this new picture (left), portal. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, Gastof's World by Angela Susan Harrison, has recent comments. The latest was by Marilyn (right) who said:
A great deal to take in in one go!
Such fun and I love his ladybird style beret!
Marilyn xx
Rudy van der Maat, has uploaded this new picture (left), Tea break time.
This picture, Fall Roses by Nadine Dennis, has recent comments. The latest was by Graham Ibson (right) who said:
Love all the swirls of the leaves and petals Nadine, dark and moody x
This picture, many doors guarantee an exit by Sabine K, has recent comments. The latest was by Laurel Cyrene (right) who said:
Remember water is always moving. The colors will reflect on water but in broken horizontal short lines.

comment for the group Doodles with Imagination and Vision
This picture, Study for a Portrait Commission - Sisters by Peter Hope, has recent comments. The latest was by Christina Papaspiliopoulou (right) who said:
I love this graphite study Peter!!! such a charming sketch! I admire when I see drawing studies, I am always up to the study level, am afraid...never do the same theme twice, so my answer is no, but as said I do think is a great step!!!
wish you a very successful painting!!!
Hsn, has uploaded this new picture (left), Parrot. This is currently their most popular picture...
Alan Craddock, has uploaded this new picture (left), Silence. This is currently their most popular picture...
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), Pain Eclipsed.
Daniel J Cain, has uploaded this new picture (left), Waiting for a Fishing Trip.
Tom Dhein, has uploaded this new picture (left), Horses in the Stream. This is currently their most popular picture...
Maureen smurthwaite, has asked a question on this picture (left), A Sumers day at the beach ?.
Do you think this image works as lts not a cliff top she is standing on but rough pastures?
Upul Felix, has uploaded this new picture (left), Evening Glow. This is currently their most popular picture...
patti mccully, has uploaded this new picture (left), Given another life.
was added to the group
world of watercolors
was added to the group
Nature's Beauty
Do you think following a certain style locks you too much into being 'pigeon holed'? Is that the correct phrase?
Don't know about that, but I have to say this is absolutely gorgeous, stunning etc. She reminds me of Rachel Welch!!! I love the way you think...sending your... view answer