This picture, ice tree by Sabine K, has recent comments. The latest was by Angela Susan Harrison (right) who said:
Sometimes I paint in blue it seems to converge between water and air and those elements seem to bring about soft and soothing feelings, well that's what seems to happen. Although my preference idepends upon the image that springs to mind and like your Ice Tree it communicates something rather special as it is encased in its structure, mabe a significant covering of Ice is protecting the tree, always a reason for what manifests through colour, shape and form. I use to love watching the impressions formed with Ice and how nature is preserved for a while, rather sacred and special your Ice Tree.
This picture, Changing Colors by Mary Rogers, has recent comments. The latest was by Nyra Aherne (right) who said:
A very warm welcome back Mary, it has been along time since we have had the pleasure of seeing your work and I must say I like your new style. Don't disappear again. Warm wishes, Nyra
This picture, The Crooked Arm of Doubtful Sound. Milford.NZ. by Brian Hunter, has recent comments. The latest was by Brian Shanks (right) who said:
Was right there five weeks ago on holiday and I have some amazing photos and memories from my trip. This stirs up those memories and is a very good representation of some amazing scenery that I will never forget.
This picture, Floral abstract No. 2 by Ana Dawani, has recent comments. The latest was by Mary Rogers (right) who said:
Beautiful abstract work! I love the red in the center of it. Well done, Ana!
This picture, The Journey by Alison Caltrider, has recent comments. The latest was by diane marie (right) who said:
I just came across this beautiful piece of yours Alison I love it, you light green highlights in the forest is really so unique and so well done x
This picture, Lost Poesie by Milus' Art, has recent comments. The latest was by Ana Dawani (right) who said:
Wonderful ! Aber ich glaube dass hier on PIL keine digital or Photography erlaubt sind ?
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), Before.
This picture, My Vase of Flowers by Sue Turner, has recent comments. The latest was by Debbie DeGeorge (right) who said:
Very nicely done Sue. Best wishes, Debbie
This picture, bff by Karina Butera, has recent comments. The latest was by Peter Hope (right) who said:
Hi Karina - its difficult, often you feel like giving up in a picture in any case. Art always flirts with disaster but you continue and often you are pleased with the outcome. Nothing is lost even the work you don't immediately enjoy when you finish.This is a nice picture it has warmth and life so good on you for persisting. Warm regards Peter
Gillian swain, has uploaded this new picture (left), new work started.
Sonja Ljubicic, has uploaded this new picture (left), No Sympathy for Medusa. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, no title by Sabine K, has recent comments. The latest was by MooZ Marc (right) who said:
Your work reminds me of the crystals of the souls of people and each color represents for me the moment when you realize the shot of this soul, I love the energy that emerges.
gary bendler, has uploaded this new picture (left), The crucifixion of Christ.
Jenny Zovein, has asked a question on this picture (left), I Can See Clearly Now.
Do you remember your dreams? Do you ever paint what you remember?
Zdenka Better, has uploaded this new picture (left), Stanley Young - Pakenham barman.
Tricia Gray, has uploaded this new picture (left), Blue Bird Bouquet.
sue warner, has uploaded this new picture (left), Cheeky visitor.
sue warner, has asked a question on this picture (left), Ever watchful.
Although I used black biro sometimes it turns a blue shade. Does anyone know if there are brown biros (ballpoint pens) on the market? I have tried internet and local art and stationary shops. They seem to have every colour except a brown.
was added to the group
Fantastic Florals
was added to the group
Gorgeous skies
was added to the group
Wildlife
I wonder how many here struggle with painting animals such as horses? I am out of my comfort zone trying to do them...any suggestions other than practice...
are you very familiar with horses? maybe get online and find the exploded anatomy of the equine. Amazing how differently their ears and eyes are set to what... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape layers moon mountains oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife