This picture, Nothing Left Unsaid by Irena Erstenuk, has recent comments. The latest was by Gayane-juxt (right) who said:
I think it's a white cat in the center, and also a mouse from right side :) I find this painting beautiful, maybe the message in it is something about sad, but colors are bright and full of life
This picture, Morning Glory by joyce vitek, has recent comments. The latest was by joyce vitek (right) who said:
I was a little nervous at first but then I told myself to just give it a try.. whats the worst thing that can happen! I might have to throw away a canvas. HAHAHA! Thank you for commenting Barry. You are right about trying new things in order to see if you like them or not. I found that I can paint in acrylic but I still really like my oils. :)
This picture, Pearls and The Rose by Sandra A. Ross, has recent comments. The latest was by Merle Arquette (Mick) (right) who said:
Beautifully done Sandra Love the shadowing on the pearls. Scent of elegance.
Angela Foster, has uploaded this new picture (left), Bubba and LouLou.
Paul Berkholst, has uploaded this new picture (left), Sunset 2016. This is currently their most popular picture...
Christina Papaspiliopoulou, has uploaded this new picture (left), from grapes to wine!.
Eric Meikle, has uploaded this new picture (left), Highlander. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, Feed me! by Sue Turner, has recent comments. The latest was by Barry Blake (right) who said:
I also nearly always require reference to get my work underway, and just using my memory is never quite enough... you know what my memory is like!!...seriously just interpreting from what I've experienced is difficult without having that buffer of what it should really look like. Indeed as Graham has said I have every respect for those that can do it in that way , so well don my friend.
Lynda Robinson, has uploaded this new picture (left), The Howqua.
Cris Yost, has uploaded this new picture (left), migraine.
Nancy Raz, has uploaded this new picture (left), banana lady.
Renee Fuqua, has uploaded this new picture (left), Swanee River.
Roman Rocco Burgan, has uploaded this new picture (left), waiting for the fairies. This is currently their most popular picture...
Peco Art, has uploaded this new picture (left), Irises (Vincent van Gogh). This is currently their most popular picture...
PI, has uploaded this new picture (left), Sovinjak.
Giorgia Bettini, has uploaded this new picture (left), Dancing Head.
Mauricio Duarte (Anuraghi), has uploaded this new picture (left), EstilhaƧos. This is currently their most popular picture...
was added to the group
Australian Artists
was added to the group
Tree art
Does anyone know a good black paper or board for pastels or would I be better creating my own black ground ?
black paper for Charcoal or Pastel Paper I believe Strathmore brand. You could always add a bit of blue swirls added to the black on this one and aim it from... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife