This picture, Basilica della Salute Venice. by Graham Ibson, has recent comments. The latest was by Cyril Penny (right) who said:
Unbelievable Graham, a superb watercolour. I admire your patience in doing all that fine detail. What is the size of the painting as I see you say it took 6=7 hours.
Take care and thanks for sharing tis with us. Cyril
This picture, Windmill and Stock Water Troft in the Outback of Australia by Roy Huff, has recent comments. The latest was by Alan Craddock (right) who said:
A true representation of Australiana , such vivid expression ,just like the country , well done brilliant work as always
This picture, Summer in the Meadows ( St Ives ) by Leonora, has recent comments. The latest was by Angela Susan Harrison (right) who said:
Lovely green meadow and distance reached, it looks so fresh and abundant too!
This picture, 2009 - 'Regatta at Argenteuil' after Claude Monet... by Peter Farrow, has recent comments. The latest was by Tina Guldager Frederiksen (right) who said:
This is wonderful, great colours .. and yes it is wonderful to study the great masters , I like to do that myself too.
Angela Susan Harrison, has uploaded this new picture (left), The Baobab Tree.
Alan Craddock, has uploaded this new picture (left), King Tutenkhamuns Mask.
This picture, Camilla by Laurence, has recent comments. The latest was by alan webb (right) who said:
Wow......I certainly missed this masterful piece of portrait art. Absolutely magnificent in all its elements....dare I say perfection......true realism at its best.

AlanW.
Rudnik, has uploaded this new picture (left), Lada-sedan. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, In my Yard by Bevie, has recent comments. The latest was by olwen foggon (right) who said:
This is a delightful piece of work..would make a lovely illustration for a book...
Laurence, has uploaded this new picture (left), Study of Claude Monet. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, Sitting Pretty with my new Purse by Margaret, has recent comments. The latest was by Laurence (right) who said:
Very pretty girl, lovely bright eyes. Lots of great details showing the incredible amount of work you have put on this piece. Most of us at times tend to overwork and correct mistakes that the fresh eyes of a viewer will not even pick up. I think I also need to learn to let go at times and leave it that. Well done!
This picture, Kit & Kat by alan webb, has recent comments. The latest was by Loretta Lytle (right) who said:
love it, yes, that is Mother's love, I can tell by her look she only puts up with the kitty because it is hers, such a sweet look on the kitty :)
Loretta Lytle, has uploaded this new picture (left), untitled. This is currently their most popular picture...
Rita Torfs, has uploaded this new picture (left), Baby Mara- three mths old..
Tom Dhein, has uploaded this new picture (left), A Mother's Love. This is currently their most popular picture...
Jude, has uploaded this new picture (left), Salmonette.
Irena Erstenuk, has uploaded this new picture (left), no tv.
Linda Morrison, has uploaded this new picture (left), Messages From Heaven.
Paul Blake, has uploaded this new picture (left), Gizzy a friends cat (unfinished). This is currently their most popular picture...
dian bernardo, has uploaded this new picture (left), memories.
Csilla, has asked a question on this picture (left), Angel.
Do you believe in Angels? Did you have any help from them? Did you have any inspiration from them?
When you finish a painting that you have been working on for a long time, do you feel let down and sorry it is done?
A fairyland painting. I always find it difficult to know when to stop! All my paintings take an age because of the feather detail, but I like it that... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife