Recent comments received by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado

On this picture, Green plums, Clive (right) said
Love the bloom, Juan. I can almost smell them!
7 days ago view
Milus
3 months ago view
On this picture, Green plums, Steven Shipley (right) said
Excellent!
3 months ago view
On this picture, Green plums, elizabeth webb (right) said
Most excellent work here Juan Carlos!! I feel like I can reach out and touch them!!
3 months ago view
On this picture, Green plums, anna (right) said
Very beautiful green plums! Awesome composition, serene, beautifully shaded!
3 months ago view
On this picture, Hugh Jackman, Laurel Cyrene (right) said
Nice angle, handsome man, good contrast and detail. Laurel
3 months ago view
On this picture, The seagull and the sea, Hajira (right) said
Very beautiful!
4 months ago view

Recent comments made by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado

On this picture, Red and yellow plums by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much, Barry.
15 days ago view
On this picture, Eagle Owl by sue warner, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Really magnificent!!
1 month ago view
On this picture, My princess by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much, Karina, for your kind comment.
5 months ago view
On this picture, Bread and oil by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Picture replaced: I have improved the detail of the basket of bread.
5 months ago view
On this picture, Pencil portrait of Gene Tierney by Clive, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Fantastic work!
6 months ago view
Picture replaced: I have improved the shadows of the right eye.
6 months ago view
On this picture, Liza Soberano by EJ Santos, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Magnificent!!!
7 months ago view
On this picture, Inma Cuesta (Spanish actress) by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much.
7 months ago view
Thank you very much, Brian.
7 months ago view
Thank you very much, Tony.
7 months ago view
I see the obvious clean up ie fingers, neck, skin tone, but frankly this one is kicking my butt. What next? Where to from here? How do I fix this? lol I...
Being self taught is a process that you can not give up on. each picture is a learning. suggest you experiment till you find out what works. The picture has... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife