Recent comments received by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado

On this picture, The kid (Chaplin), Boris (right) said
Beautiful! Very well done!
9 months ago view
On this picture, Robert Downey Jr., Paul Hock (right) said
Very well captured, I like the reflective shading on the left, at first I thought it was a mistake because of the shadowing on the left shoulder but if the light was coming from behind it makes sense.
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Cuervo River, Cecil Duke (right) said
Love the work you did, here. So beautiful.
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Miravet, Hajira (right) said
So beautiful, photographic. Very nice work in detail.
My son was ill, so could not reply...!
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Cuervo River, elizabeth webb (right) said
Rich and vibrant, love it Juan Carlos!
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, The kid (Chaplin), Doris Billing (right) said
A favorite too, indeed,,
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Cuervo River, Michael Monaghan (right) said
The strong colours are complimentary with good perspective, to capture the river enviroment.....
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Paul Newman, elizabeth webb (right) said
Simply amazing work Juan Carlos. This is beautiful!
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Paul Newman, Mickey-Sue Allen (right) said
Definitely Paul Newman! Great actor that you portrayed so well! Every detail is perfection!
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Green plums, Clive (right) said
Love the bloom, Juan. I can almost smell them!
over 1 year ago view

Recent comments made by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado

On this picture, Red and yellow plums by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much, Barry.
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Eagle Owl by sue warner, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Really magnificent!!
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, My princess by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much, Karina, for your kind comment.
over 2 years ago view
On this picture, Bread and oil by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Picture replaced: I have improved the detail of the basket of bread.
over 2 years ago view
On this picture, Pencil portrait of Gene Tierney by Clive, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Fantastic work!
over 2 years ago view
Picture replaced: I have improved the shadows of the right eye.
over 2 years ago view
On this picture, Liza Soberano by EJ Santos, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Magnificent!!!
over 2 years ago view
On this picture, Inma Cuesta (Spanish actress) by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much.
over 2 years ago view
Thank you very much, Brian.
over 2 years ago view
Thank you very much, Tony.
over 2 years ago view
I struggle with backgrounds - getting it to relate to the subject etc.. do you have any suggestions to make it easier?
If you struggle it doesn't show. This looks great with the background you've chosen. I like the angle of the horses face aligning with the vertical of the... view answer