Recent comments received by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado

Milus
1 month ago view
On this picture, Green plums, Steven Shipley (right) said
Excellent!
1 month ago view
On this picture, Green plums, elizabeth webb (right) said
Most excellent work here Juan Carlos!! I feel like I can reach out and touch them!!
1 month ago view
On this picture, Green plums, anna (right) said
Very beautiful green plums! Awesome composition, serene, beautifully shaded!
1 month ago view
On this picture, Hugh Jackman, Laurel Cyrene (right) said
Nice angle, handsome man, good contrast and detail. Laurel
1 month ago view
On this picture, The seagull and the sea, Hajira (right) said
Very beautiful!
2 months ago view
On this picture, My princess, Karina Butera (right) said
Oh wow! Juan. And what a princess she is!!! What extraordinary work!!! Had to favourite this! I love the beautiful warm skin tones you've used and the smoothness of your paint application is stunning. Wow what a lucky man ... to have such a princess and to have such talent!
3 months ago view
On this picture, Red and yellow plums, Alona Victoria Baxter (right) said
Excellently done work!
3 months ago view

Recent comments made by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado

On this picture, My princess by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much, Karina, for your kind comment.
3 months ago view
On this picture, Bread and oil by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Picture replaced: I have improved the detail of the basket of bread.
3 months ago view
On this picture, Pencil portrait of Gene Tierney by Clive, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Fantastic work!
4 months ago view
Picture replaced: I have improved the shadows of the right eye.
4 months ago view
On this picture, Liza Soberano by EJ Santos, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Magnificent!!!
5 months ago view
On this picture, Inma Cuesta (Spanish actress) by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much.
5 months ago view
Thank you very much, Brian.
5 months ago view
Thank you very much, Tony.
5 months ago view
Thank you very much, Jenelle.
5 months ago view
Thank you very much, Michael.
5 months ago view
This painting was a challenge. Do you ever feel that the painting has not gone right from the start so have not been pleased with the outcome?
The respective personalities are very well defined. As for your question, yes, I just discarded entirely a painting I didn't like but had spent a whole day... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife