Recent comments received by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado

On this picture, Paul Newman, elizabeth webb (right) said
Simply amazing work Juan Carlos. This is beautiful!
1 month ago view
On this picture, Paul Newman, Mickey-Sue Allen (right) said
Definitely Paul Newman! Great actor that you portrayed so well! Every detail is perfection!
2 months ago view
On this picture, Green plums, Clive (right) said
Love the bloom, Juan. I can almost smell them!
3 months ago view
Milus
6 months ago view
On this picture, Green plums, Steven Shipley (right) said
Excellent!
6 months ago view
On this picture, Green plums, elizabeth webb (right) said
Most excellent work here Juan Carlos!! I feel like I can reach out and touch them!!
6 months ago view
On this picture, Green plums, anna (right) said
Very beautiful green plums! Awesome composition, serene, beautifully shaded!
6 months ago view

Recent comments made by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado

On this picture, Red and yellow plums by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much, Barry.
3 months ago view
On this picture, Eagle Owl by sue warner, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Really magnificent!!
4 months ago view
On this picture, My princess by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much, Karina, for your kind comment.
8 months ago view
On this picture, Bread and oil by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Picture replaced: I have improved the detail of the basket of bread.
8 months ago view
On this picture, Pencil portrait of Gene Tierney by Clive, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Fantastic work!
9 months ago view
Picture replaced: I have improved the shadows of the right eye.
10 months ago view
On this picture, Liza Soberano by EJ Santos, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Magnificent!!!
10 months ago view
On this picture, Inma Cuesta (Spanish actress) by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much.
10 months ago view
Thank you very much, Brian.
10 months ago view
Thank you very much, Tony.
10 months ago view
this is my first attempt to do a painting of haybales,like always I would love some constructive criticism please? warm and kind wishes to all...
I really love this rendition of Hay bales. To me it is very exciting to look at, has so much character and composition very interesting. The hay bales have... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife