Recent comments received by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado

On this picture, Robert Downey Jr., Paul Hock (right) said
Very well captured, I like the reflective shading on the left, at first I thought it was a mistake because of the shadowing on the left shoulder but if the light was coming from behind it makes sense.
3 months ago view
On this picture, Cuervo River, Cecil Duke (right) said
Love the work you did, here. So beautiful.
3 months ago view
On this picture, Miravet, Hajira (right) said
So beautiful, photographic. Very nice work in detail.
My son was ill, so could not reply...!
4 months ago view
On this picture, Cuervo River, elizabeth webb (right) said
Rich and vibrant, love it Juan Carlos!
4 months ago view
On this picture, The kid (Chaplin), Doris Billing (right) said
A favorite too, indeed,,
4 months ago view
On this picture, Cuervo River, Michael Monaghan (right) said
The strong colours are complimentary with good perspective, to capture the river enviroment.....
4 months ago view
On this picture, Paul Newman, elizabeth webb (right) said
Simply amazing work Juan Carlos. This is beautiful!
6 months ago view
On this picture, Paul Newman, Mickey-Sue Allen (right) said
Definitely Paul Newman! Great actor that you portrayed so well! Every detail is perfection!
7 months ago view
On this picture, Green plums, Clive (right) said
Love the bloom, Juan. I can almost smell them!
8 months ago view
On this picture, Robert Downey Jr., Laurel Cyrene (right) said
Wonderful contrast and detail. Laurel
8 months ago view

Recent comments made by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado

On this picture, Red and yellow plums by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much, Barry.
8 months ago view
On this picture, Eagle Owl by sue warner, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Really magnificent!!
9 months ago view
On this picture, My princess by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much, Karina, for your kind comment.
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Bread and oil by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Picture replaced: I have improved the detail of the basket of bread.
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Pencil portrait of Gene Tierney by Clive, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Fantastic work!
over 1 year ago view
Picture replaced: I have improved the shadows of the right eye.
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Liza Soberano by EJ Santos, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Magnificent!!!
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Inma Cuesta (Spanish actress) by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much.
over 1 year ago view
Thank you very much, Brian.
over 1 year ago view
Thank you very much, Tony.
over 1 year ago view
I wonder how many here struggle with painting animals such as horses? I am out of my comfort zone trying to do them...any suggestions other than practice...
Hi Bevie, a nice composition. I would suggest checking out the equine artists who have written books on drawing and painting horses. There are quite a few... view answer