Recent comments received by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado

On this picture, The kid (Chaplin), Boris (right) said
Beautiful! Very well done!
6 months ago view
On this picture, Robert Downey Jr., Paul Hock (right) said
Very well captured, I like the reflective shading on the left, at first I thought it was a mistake because of the shadowing on the left shoulder but if the light was coming from behind it makes sense.
12 months ago view
On this picture, Cuervo River, Cecil Duke (right) said
Love the work you did, here. So beautiful.
On this picture, Miravet, Hajira (right) said
So beautiful, photographic. Very nice work in detail.
My son was ill, so could not reply...!
On this picture, Cuervo River, elizabeth webb (right) said
Rich and vibrant, love it Juan Carlos!
On this picture, The kid (Chaplin), Doris Billing (right) said
A favorite too, indeed,,
On this picture, Cuervo River, Michael Monaghan (right) said
The strong colours are complimentary with good perspective, to capture the river enviroment.....
On this picture, Paul Newman, elizabeth webb (right) said
Simply amazing work Juan Carlos. This is beautiful!
On this picture, Paul Newman, Mickey-Sue Allen (right) said
Definitely Paul Newman! Great actor that you portrayed so well! Every detail is perfection!
On this picture, Green plums, Clive (right) said
Love the bloom, Juan. I can almost smell them!

Recent comments made by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado

On this picture, Red and yellow plums by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much, Barry.
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Eagle Owl by sue warner, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Really magnificent!!
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, My princess by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much, Karina, for your kind comment.
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Bread and oil by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Picture replaced: I have improved the detail of the basket of bread.
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Pencil portrait of Gene Tierney by Clive, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Fantastic work!
over 1 year ago view
Picture replaced: I have improved the shadows of the right eye.
over 1 year ago view
On this picture, Liza Soberano by EJ Santos, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Magnificent!!!
over 2 years ago view
On this picture, Inma Cuesta (Spanish actress) by Juan Carlos Moreno Collado, Juan Carlos Moreno Collado (right) said:
Thank you very much.
over 2 years ago view
Thank you very much, Brian.
over 2 years ago view
Thank you very much, Tony.
over 2 years ago view
Who I am today as an artist, for me is not about so much what I have learnt over the years being basically self taught, but how my creativity was affected with...
Wonderful horses, Camelle - very bold and windswept. Agreed - life both can knock down and build up our creativity. I began to paint and draw in earnest after... view answer