This picture, Lee Howell (1966-2014) by David Roy Mullins, has recent comments. The latest was by Graham Ibson (right) who said:
This will be a treasured reminder for someone David, what a superb portrait.
This picture, Trawool Rocks by Lynda Robinson, has recent comments. The latest was by Paul Hock (right) who said:
Love the colours in this. For me, it is the mid-stage as well when I can see it's going in the right direction and can envision the final result.
This picture, Autumn on Derby Reach by Steve Amsden, has recent comments. The latest was by Paul Berkholst (right) who said:
I love your work! It's different and I like that!
Anet du Toit, has uploaded this new picture (left), Don't give up. This is currently their most popular picture...
Rudnik, has uploaded this new picture (left), Plastic cup. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, On the Vine by Sue Turner, has recent comments. The latest was by Christina Papaspiliopoulou (right) who said:
Sue, I find your work in grapes superb! I tried once and destroyed them... I also like the light you gave in the leaves, but I feel it could help if you darkened the background to give you the chance to get some darker lines in the leaves. Keep all the light but play more, especially on the leaves in the upper part.
Keep up the great work my dear friend!!!
diane marie, has uploaded this new picture (left), Virgo is in Favor.
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), Time to Leave.
anna, has uploaded this new picture (left), untitled. This is currently their most popular picture...
Fran McGarry, has uploaded this new picture (left), Grasses (Watercolour).
Sean Lorinyenko, has uploaded this new picture (left), River Eske Donegal Town.
Kathryn Sue Smith, has uploaded this new picture (left), Still Life With Peach.
Madeleine Prochazka, has uploaded this new picture (left), My balcony.
Just emerging from self- imposed hibernation as I have not had a creative idea in months. A artists version of "writers block", how do others cope and revive...
Rick I know it's not easy to do a painting like this that has so much emotional connection , I think your composition is wonderful and the colors you used are... view answer