This picture, Nasturtiums by Ana Dawani, has recent comments. The latest was by Christina Papaspiliopoulou (right) who said:
very beautiful dear Ana!!! lovely colors!
This picture, Painting of a horse in a dutch polder landscape by Brian Weller, has recent comments. The latest was by Maureen smurthwaite (right) who said:
Brian Weller thankyou for your good comments so pleased you like him I really enjoyed painting in this style and using just three colours.Your horse is great I love your field of beautiful flowers a love ly painting BRIEN regards Maureen Smurthwaite
This picture, young lady in hat by Vicki Wynberg, has recent comments. The latest was by steve morris (right) who said:
A beautiful portrait.
I really don`t know how to work through a dry spell. Experiencing one now as i speak.
So many other ideas going through my mine that i have no idea where to beging so i guess i`ll just wait untill the mood hits me again.
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), Journey.
Dmitri Ivnitski, has uploaded this new picture (left), Melancholia.
Steven Shipley, has uploaded this new picture (left), Knight ReturnsHome.
Brian Weller, has uploaded this new picture (left), Tulips. This is currently their most popular picture...
Sjoerd van de Loo, has uploaded this new picture (left), Leonardo DiCaprio.
Brian Shanks, has uploaded this new picture (left), Sydney Selfie.
Sabine K, has uploaded this new picture (left), washed out colours (no EU flags anymore).
I always found it easier to have talks with my sons when we were driving somewhere. Has anyone else found that to be the case?
Wonderful work here Bethie!!!! A poignant moment for sure. Yes my son and I talked more while driving or putting together legos.He was not like my girls who... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife