This picture, Lunch at Ristorante Gemma. by Graham Ibson, has recent comments. The latest was by John Patrick King (right) who said:
Graham,
This is a good layout and composition. In a drawing class the teacher made us draw several hours a day. We did our class lab time also. I had been rendering a lot of tight drawings. Than one I did was a of the human anatomy skeleton/ We got juried at the end of the class in a long hall and the teacher examined the work and people walked by. Later many people had seen and complimented me on that wash of the skeleton. I like your work.
This picture, wieder da - Sommer by Sabine K, has recent comments. The latest was by Angela Susan Harrison (right) who said:
The orange petals strike a feeling of warmth and the repeatitive style with inflections makes this garden look healthy and sprite!
This picture, Jess by Terry, has recent comments. The latest was by charlotte nunn (right) who said:
SUPERB, T!! Having lived through more than 60 DEEP-SNOW-and- FREEZING-winters here in Canada, I've known LOTS of Huskies over the years!! AMAZING creatures!! And, HOW THEY LOVE THE COLD!! Your friends' Jess-the-Husky is a complete JOY!! How BEAUTIFULLY you've captured not just Jess's appearance but also his/her essence: his/her intelligence and loyalty and courage and delight in being alive and, and, and!! HOW your friends must ADORE this Portrait of their BELOVED Jess!! ME, TOO!! Going right into my Faves. Hugs

P.S. This painting is too beautiful to say this BUT, say this maybe I should: Most Huskies have BRIGHT BLUE EYES!!
ellen van randeraat, has uploaded this new picture (left), the day awakenes.
Saviour Chircop, has uploaded this new picture (left), Flowers.
scribble, has uploaded this new picture (left), The hecatae.
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), Grace.
Adrie Smit, has uploaded this new picture (left), Autumn. This is currently their most popular picture...
Madeleine Prochazka, has uploaded this new picture (left), Farmers' Market.
Anphia Coetser, has uploaded this new picture (left), Mixed feelings. This is currently their most popular picture...
Alan Craddock, has uploaded this new picture (left), Waiting to see you.
Sue Turner, has uploaded this new picture (left), Holy Cross hills.
Roy Huff, has uploaded this new picture (left), Moon Lite Sunset. This is currently their most popular picture...
Suzanne M Hesse, has uploaded this new picture (left), Sunflowers and Daises.
Do you sometimes re paint a similar scene to try to improve it. Can you make up your mind which one is the better?
I love the use of colour and the composition, beautiful painting. In response to your question - no I never, it takes me a long time to finish a painting (I... view answer