pierre duval, has uploaded this new picture (left), untitled. This is currently their most popular picture...
Wayne Hughes, has uploaded this new picture (left), Bohemian decor inspired.
This picture, Racing thoughts by Irena Erstenuk, has recent comments. The latest was by Isaura (right) who said:
Sometimes I do Irena, specially when I'm near the sea. Here I can see what it seems an Arab girl on her knees praying. Your abstracts are very meaningful to me. My big hugs, Isaura
Steve Rusk, has uploaded this new picture (left), Lady With Flower.
This picture, That is my Father's Star./Star of Hope/ by Isaura, has recent comments. The latest was by Sabine K (right) who said:
I am not sure whether you were happy? Whose star? My father used to love watching the stars...when I look up and there is a shiny beautiful sky I think of him...I like your picture very much x
Tom Dhein, has uploaded this new picture (left), The Blue Vase. This is currently their most popular picture...
Paul M Harman, has uploaded this new picture (left), A Windy Walk on the Beach.
elizabeth webb, has uploaded this new picture (left), autumn dance.
Beverley Harris, has uploaded this new picture (left), Awakening...
Theodore D Robinson, has uploaded this new picture (left), Linda.
Bevie, has uploaded this new picture (left), My 1 hour painting.. This is currently their most popular picture...
Ana Dawani, has uploaded this new picture (left), city.
Alan Craddock, has uploaded this new picture (left), Window to the Soul.
Roy Huff, has uploaded this new picture (left), A Nice Quite Inlet And Beach. This is currently their most popular picture...
Lise Paul A. Lackman, has uploaded this new picture (left), Curiously looking.. This is currently their most popular picture...
I wonder if everyone realizes how valuable it is to get a comment on a painting? Maybe we should go back to the "like" button?
Ive been there,, really beautiful I prefer the comments, but sometimes I really like something and don't know why, I have been sites where there is just a... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife