This picture, Country Girl by Laurel Cyrene, has recent comments. The latest was by ellen van randeraat (right) who said:
quite a challenge!And you did a great job ending with this lovely painting of your lovely daughter!! Beautiful memory as well.
kind regards Ellen
This picture, Rodeo Girl by Laurel Cyrene, has recent comments. The latest was by Cynthia Richards (right) who said:
wow, this is really nice! the detail and movement,,, the angle... so many things,,,

re. question, more depth... fur? shadow,,, not making much progress on that... i know there is something but it eludes me? capture the pain of the world for a moment? imagine compassion and sorrow in an image? the process is so gratifying in some way... regardless of the "product" there is a sense of flow in the process that is more than gratifying... thank you for coming up with this question

cindy
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), 600 Miles.
This picture, Spring Thaw on a foggy Grenadier Pond by Nadine Dennis, has recent comments. The latest was by Kathryn Sue Smith (right) who said:
I love your composition. I love the morning fog, but not crazy about the cold. I don't think I'd do well up north of where I live. It is cold enough here. I truly love the peacefulness of this work. I do paint often from photos I've taken or someone else has. I usually do have to step back and make the painting look more 3D. Usually the photo gives enough light and dark sources to make that adjustment while I'm working.
Monica Craver, has uploaded this new picture (left), Wildflowers among the Grasses. This is currently their most popular picture...
John Cooney, has uploaded this new picture (left), Hugh and Beaut Donegal.
Ron Ewins, has uploaded this new picture (left), The Way We Were. This is currently their most popular picture...
scribble, has uploaded this new picture (left), Light.
I would be interested to have feedback on this as, despite having it in the pool twice, it is failing dismally. Would anyone care to give me a critique on what...
The colour combination is great. For me, it looks a little bit out of balance and the image is blurry. Suggestion: You can maybe add more flowers to help... view answer