This picture, The Eye Knows by Liesel Wessels, has recent comments. The latest was by Laurel Cyrene (right) who said:
Good drawing. I wouldn’t change it. Laurel
Valerie Goldstone, has uploaded this new picture (left), The flower and the Butterfly.
varvara, has uploaded this new picture (left), Quagga.
Sue Turner, has uploaded this new picture (left), Laugh Kookaburra 2.
Dj Mikell, has uploaded this new picture (left), Murphy... Loves his two balls.
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), A Moment.
S. Enriquez, has uploaded this new picture (left), Portrait of an actor. This is currently their most popular picture...
James Steagle, has uploaded this new picture (left), who, me?. This is currently their most popular picture...
Alan Craddock, has uploaded this new picture (left), Queen of the skies , Boeing 747 -400.
Lorri Anne Maley-Bell aka lamb, has uploaded this new picture (left), Trees & Tracks #4.
john maskell, has uploaded this new picture (left), Circle of life.
the info supplied by my pil friends have been applied,what I would like to know is the dust cloud sufficient or must I do something else to the painting?
What a wonderful painting....great movement....and yes your dust cloud looks complete! I want to try that technique for dust or mist, etc! Great! You have... view answer