Recent comments received by Rudnik

On this picture, Apples, Loretta Lytle (right) said
great shadows and contrast, those apples would make a great pie :)
2 days ago view
On this picture, Apples, Angela Susan Harrison (right) said
Your apples are robust and nice chisselled surface where the sunlight has produced light emission and shade with stark shadows, they appear to be drying out in the sunshine!
2 days ago view
On this picture, Etude 195, alan webb (right) said
Your art has A great Style and I always take great pleasure in viewing it.

Regards

AlanW.
10 days ago view
On this picture, Etude 195, Jillian Bryan (right) said
I love this one Rudnik, so peaceful yet powerful!!I can't stop staring at it !! warm regards Jillian
11 days ago view
On this picture, Etude 195, patti mccully (right) said
Awesome texture love the water reflections.
13 days ago view
On this picture, The Church Of The Intercession, patti mccully (right) said
wow I love this one, yellow is one of my favorite colors to use for that WOW effect, good job!!
14 days ago view
On this picture, The Church Of The Intercession, Alison Quaid (right) said
The colours are warm and inviting and the silhouette against the golden hues stunning. Very atmospheric work.
14 days ago view
On this picture, The Church Of The Intercession, Peter Farrow (right) said
Very fine oil painting in your superb style, Rudnik.
A most definite Special Favourite for me!
Best wishes, Peter
14 days ago view
On this picture, Homeward, Jillian Bryan (right) said
I love the boldness of colour combinations and your style, makes a fabulous stunning visual painting. This one is a fave for me, warm regards Jillian
15 days ago view
On this picture, Homeward, patti mccully (right) said
Someone walking away in a painting always makes me sad. this is beautiful, rich in color and texture. Love your style.
15 days ago view