Announcement: Due to rising costs, changes in technology and administration time required, after 10 years, sadly PaintingsILove will be closing down on November 30. All current Gold Memberships will be refunded in full.

Recent comments received by Rudnik

On this picture, Etude 199, Sean Lorinyenko (right) said
Wonderful idea, simple and very effective. Some great colours and the tree and fence creates a wonderful composition which is new.
On this picture, Birches, diane marie (right) said
Oh i love your work so much, your paint strokes, colors. ..just all of it, looking firward ti continually seeing your work in face book¤
1 day ago view
On this picture, October in Grezino, diane marie (right) said
Love Love, this, would hang this in my home as well as all of your work, I have enjoyed your work and creativity with much admiration. I will miss seeing it as I feel privileged to be able to turn my computer on and see your gallery. xx
4 days ago view
On this picture, Autumn lake, Sean Lorinyenko (right) said
Very strong autumn colours. I like the depth created within the woods and trees trunks in front. Great shadows to.
9 days ago view
On this picture, Brushwood, Loretta Lytle (right) said
love the autumn colors, great texture :)
13 days ago view
On this picture, Autumn lake, diane marie (right) said
Lovely Lovely Lovely, masterful work as per usual, this one exudes warmth and the light, just WOW !!
19 days ago view
On this picture, Autumn lake, patti mccully (right) said
Texture texture texture I love your style.
21 days ago view
On this picture, Autumn lake, Peter Farrow (right) said
Love Autumn, Rudnik. Love your 'Autumn Lake'.
A superb oil painting in your fine style.
A most definite Special Favourite for me!
Best wishes, Peter
21 days ago view
On this picture, Autumn in Poretsky, alan webb (right) said
Delightful autumnal scene....so well captured.

Regards

AlanW
22 days ago view
On this picture, Portrait, John McQue (right) said
Really like this picky, the bold brush and palette knife strokes, the vibrant colors, well done , J.
23 days ago view