This picture, Summer reflexion by Jolanta, has recent comments. The latest was by Rosa Antonia (right) who said:
The colors and brush strokes set a wonderful tone for a pleasant breezy summer afternoon.
Douglas W Warawa, has uploaded this new picture (left), The Box(unfinished) 2017.
This picture, We Love our Fish and Chips by Valerie Curtiss, has recent comments. The latest was by Christina Papaspiliopoulou (right) who said:
a lovely full of color scene dear Valerie! so alive!!! great atmosphere with the night lights on. I have tried only twice to do night scenes, sketches in my sketchbook. I find them more difficult but would love to try more, it is a nice challenge!
warm regards, Christina
This picture, The Red Planet by Loretta Lytle, has recent comments. The latest was by Douglas W Warawa (right) who said:
Very nice work for you Loretta. Love all the beautiful colors. A very dreamy painting. Keep up the great work! I don't do acrylic pours, I use Pebeo liquid oil paints. They are much more toxic and I have to wear a gas mask and open every window in the house(lol). They are not for everybody but I like them because I can be more creative and experimental. Keep up your great work. Sincerely Douglas...:>)
This picture, Companions by Lynda Robinson, has recent comments. The latest was by jack kelly (right) who said:
This is very beautiful work, I love the way you captured the reflections in the river and distant bank with the sun dancing on the top. Congrats.
Jack
alan webb, has uploaded this new picture (left), An updated Edward my grandson Aug 2017.
Sharon Marie Clarke-Marris, has uploaded this new picture (left), Blue #2. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, portrait by Loretta Lytle, has recent comments. The latest was by dian bernardo (right) who said:
A lovely drawing. Yes,I am always trying different approaches and then realize, my own style is who I really am as an artist.

comment for the group all about ladies
jack kelly, has uploaded this new picture (left), Santa Fe Door. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, Lake Louise-Canada by Brenda Smith, has recent comments. The latest was by Lorrie Sniderman (right) who said:
Dear Brenda I've been to Lake Louise and the lake is that color.I think you did a GREAT job..Just keep painting and trust yourself!!Warm regards Lorrie
john maskell, has uploaded this new picture (left), Three Gulls 2.
Steve Clarkson, has uploaded this new picture (left), Patterdale. This is currently their most popular picture...
Julie Thompson, has uploaded this new picture (left), Untitled.
Alan Craddock, has uploaded this new picture (left), Thunderbird 1.
graeme wilkinson, has uploaded this new picture (left), Fiona Speck of Gold.
was added to the group
Emotions
was added to the group
all about ladies
This is one of my first still life painting not for sale, there is a kind of strong attachment to it. Do You share the same feeling with some of Your works?
I really like everything that I do, some more than others, I can't keep it all, I am giving away to co-workers and friends the ones that I don't feel an... view answer