This picture, Spring Thaw on a foggy Grenadier Pond by Nadine Dennis, has recent comments. The latest was by Kathryn Sue Smith (right) who said:
I love your composition. I love the morning fog, but not crazy about the cold. I don't think I'd do well up north of where I live. It is cold enough here. I truly love the peacefulness of this work. I do paint often from photos I've taken or someone else has. I usually do have to step back and make the painting look more 3D. Usually the photo gives enough light and dark sources to make that adjustment while I'm working.
This picture, Mustang by Anthony Knight, has recent comments. The latest was by Monica Craver (right) who said:
Oooh! Love this painting! It sparkles. You have captured this Mustang beautifully!
Monica Craver, has uploaded this new picture (left), Wildflowers among the Grasses. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, Hugh and Beaut Donegal by John Cooney, has recent comments. The latest was by David Roy Mullins (right) who said:
Very, very beautifully created indeed! My compliments and very best wishes, David.
This picture, tone-colour by ellen van randeraat, has recent comments. The latest was by Laurel Cyrene (right) who said:
Colorful work with spiraling shapes. If we could see music your painting would look like it. Definitely has the feel of music. Lairel
Ron Ewins, has uploaded this new picture (left), The Way We Were. This is currently their most popular picture...
scribble, has uploaded this new picture (left), Light.
Bert Grant, has uploaded this new picture (left), She Will Show You The Way.
Anyone else get fed up with doing the same old thing every time ? I feel i need a new direction,a change!
Yes. If you look at my page, you'll notice I often change what I'm focused on and sometimes several times in one day. When I feel a piece is what I want it to... view answer