This picture, master class by ellen van randeraat, has recent comments. The latest was by john maskell (right) who said:
This mixture of reallism and abstract is brilliant - its very hard to achieve but you have managed it with ease. Cant believe it didn't sell but next time I'm sure you wont be getting it back. Regards John
1 minute 53 seconds ago view
Roman Rocco Burgan, has uploaded this new picture (left), Autumn reflection. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, water ballett by ellen van randeraat, has recent comments. The latest was by Paul Gibson (right) who said:
Wow love the colours in this Ellen and so much work to choose from, this painting keeps catching my eye, warm wishes Paul
This picture, Still life with Figurine and fan by Gayle Kirton, has recent comments. The latest was by Danielle (right) who said:
Very beautiful asian inspired work, love the details on the Fan and Figurine, so pretty!
This picture, Meols Beach at Low Tide, Wirral by Peter Farrow, has recent comments. The latest was by Ron Ewins (right) who said:
It's a long way for the tide to come in Peter. Great detail and reflections on the boat.
Best wishes
Ron
This picture, Mermaid (Sold) by Liesel Wessels, has recent comments. The latest was by Irena Erstenuk (right) who said:
She looks she is a little naughty mermaid!

Regarding of fixing anything on this piece?

I wouldn't!

.. is it possible that this style of painting is who you really are?
Danielle, has uploaded this new picture (left), Blue Lady With Hat.
This picture, Heroes of the sky by Julie Thompson, has recent comments. The latest was by Peter Farrow (right) who said:
Wonderful tribute and a superb painting, Julie. As an ex- R.A.F. man, I love it.
A definite Special Favourite for me!
Warmest wishes, Peter
jack kelly, has uploaded this new picture (left), Tracks and Cracks.
This picture, Jumping Horse by Przemila Koscielna, has recent comments. The latest was by leonard vladimir comsuta (right) who said:
Splendid horse painting!!! Congratulations! I honestly find very difficult to paint a horse, I tried many times but no good results... As for learning the anatomy of a horse by seen pictures, I think its impossible. Cheers from Transylvania!
Paul Berkholst, has uploaded this new picture (left), "Op Wacht Staat Buiten De Nacht" 2017. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, coloured trees-autumn spirit by Sabine K, has recent comments. The latest was by Nadine Dennis (right) who said:
This is beautiful Sabine, the essence of autumn. The dark sky, the reds and oranges and that bit of purple is perfect. I love the way you rendered the trees.
Nadine Dennis, has asked a question on this picture (left), Deconstructed Hibiscus.
When you attempt a new approach to your artwork do you question yourself and your ability?
Sonja Gartner, has uploaded this new picture (left), Mandala.
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), Through theTrees.
Now that the crisis seems to be here to stay I rather prefer offering my paintings to friends than to sell them cheaply. What do you think about this?
Bless you..... I've have given quite few paintings away, because I cannot cheat past buyers by cutting my prices. Argued with a Gallery owner who told me my... view answer