scribble, has uploaded this new picture (left), TaylorSwift.
This picture, Unicorn by Csilla, has recent comments. The latest was by Isaura (right) who said:
My dear Csilla. Your unicorn seems a dream really. LOve these colours and the heavenly power of your brushwork. To answer to your question, I sometimes have dreams, don't know where they come from, maybe from the universe or from other heavenly soul, that are really powerful. Once I dreamt of late Pope John Paul II and talking to me he asked me to talk to the Pope Benedictus and ask him to write an essay on Hope and Faith. The next morning I sent a message to Vaticanus explaining this. No one answered me but I became to know shortly after this in the Sunday Mass that he had done one about Hope and the priest said that he would probabçy write another about Faith. On the end of the Mass I talked to the priest and he told me that this dream had come from the Holy Spirit, once he was trying to find artworks for his missions. And I came to understand that our beloved late John Paul II wanted me to offer the Church my painting of him that I had done after his death. And surely I did that. Wish you a happy weekend and my big hug, Isaura
This picture, the petals by elizabeth webb, has recent comments. The latest was by Csilla (right) who said:
Your flowers are amazing, the colors are great dear Elizabeth.
This picture, Caldy Village in Winter, Wirral by Peter Farrow, has recent comments. The latest was by jack kelly (right) who said:
Beautiful winter scene, congratulations Peter
jack
This picture, Uphill Beach by Jacqui T, has recent comments. The latest was by Irena Erstenuk (right) who said:
What a beautiful seascape Jacqui! How do you like painting with oil? I tried it but so far it doesn't work with my kind of work.
Linda Morrison, has uploaded this new picture (left), Winter Splendor.
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), Still Unknown.
irishishka, has uploaded this new picture (left), Landscape of Algarva in Portugal.
Alison Caltrider, has uploaded this new picture (left), Ezmarelda. This is currently their most popular picture...
Peter Hope, has asked a question on this picture (left), The Lyttelton tug Purau.
What time of day do you think this painting seeks to represent ?
Colin Hoare, has uploaded this new picture (left), a boy called Heath.
Jenny Zovein, has asked a question on this picture (left), Towing a Toad.
If you paint whimsical paintings what is your favorite subject? Do you like using animals?
jack kelly, has uploaded this new picture (left), Lake View.
ellen van randeraat, has uploaded this new picture (left), Quo vadis.
Do you find it difficult to use pen ink I did when i did my first attempt because there is no hiding when you make mistakes or blobs ?
Maureen, I binned my attempt at this iconic scene. You have done a beautiful job with this.Very very pretty. I have used ink but I really did some big blobs... view answer