This picture, Finishing.... at Morrisburg by Joseph Coban, has recent comments. The latest was by Bastiaan Mol (right) who said:
Hi Joseph, what a nice painting it is. Also the subject is great. would flatter any wall ! Greetings, Bastiaan
This picture, Late afternoon storm by Graham Symonds, has recent comments. The latest was by Isaura (right) who said:
And you did it very well. The sky says it all. Dramatic work on the clouds. One of the clouds looks like a man's face with his hooked nose. Fabulous. KIndly, Isaura
This picture, Abstract #315 by Irena Erstenuk, has recent comments. The latest was by Patricia Maret (right) who said:
Hi Irena! I never work for someone: I let the painting born through my hand and I'm happy if somebody appreciate my work! I love your style, Irena, so wonderful and creative !
Patricia Maret, has uploaded this new picture (left), Douce quiétude - soft quietude. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, Titicaca's People: Welcome to Uros by Mumuscape, has recent comments. The latest was by Marilyn (right) who said:
Such an inviting painting.
the colours, the forms and their demeanour make this a very attractive scene.
Beautifully executed.
Well done.
Marilyn x
Bastiaan Mol, has uploaded this new picture (left), portuguese fadosinger ana sofia varela.
This picture, Between The Sleep and the Dream by PureLark, has recent comments. The latest was by Moni.B. (right) who said:
Goodness me your picture is just as dramatic as your story . It must be a horifying experience ...I am glad you are ok. Painting is absolutely stunning !!! Best wishes MonikaXx
Alan Craddock, has uploaded this new picture (left), Barricade.
Garry Linahan, has uploaded this new picture (left), Sam.
Danielle, has uploaded this new picture (left), Twelve Birds.
Angela Susan Harrison, has uploaded this new picture (left), The Red Balloon.
Paul Gibson, has uploaded this new picture (left), Clouds.
Isaura, has asked a question on this picture (left), Jesus playing with sticks.
Would you have filled that left side with some other objects?
Mauricio Duarte (Anuraghi), has uploaded this new picture (left), Trajetórias. This is currently their most popular picture...
Leslie Brewer, has uploaded this new picture (left), A New Day for Singing. This is currently their most popular picture...
Lynnet Ann Toole, has uploaded this new picture (left), Animals.. This is currently their most popular picture...
My paintings usually are fairly sombre in tone and colour and I find it hard to deviate from this - does that matter?
It would only matter if you didn't improve. I've just perused ur gallery briefly, and love most everything I see! You are a thoughtful individual who doesn't... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife