This picture, The Old Boat Launching Tractor by Graham Ibson, has recent comments. The latest was by Marilyn (right) who said:
No I haven't - but I have bought something similar!
It was a fireplace with two armchairs either side - I love it as it represents marriage for me - remain two separate people always, but do your best to live together in harmony. Kahil Gibran's poem on marriage in The Prophet springs to mind!
Marilyn x
This picture, I Can See Clearly Now by Jenny Zovein, has recent comments. The latest was by Beverley Harris (right) who said:
nice picture, yes I have painted a few of may dreams.it makes a good subject.
kind regards
bev
This picture, commissioned painting by sue warner, has recent comments. The latest was by Callum Hill (right) who said:
A beautiful painting - truly wonderful
This picture, Ever watchful by sue warner, has recent comments. The latest was by Cynthia Richards (right) who said:
I love this... great eyes and fur... I like how you faded him/ her to the side
This picture, Beached Boats at Bayveiw by Jim Preece, has recent comments. The latest was by Dmitri Ivnitski (right) who said:
Great picture, Jim! I like colors and perspective; well done.
This picture, Sailing by Sean Lorinyenko, has recent comments. The latest was by Rajdev (right) who said:
That's a beautiful painting, excellent contrast and richness
PI, has uploaded this new picture (left), In The Kitchen.
This picture, Make It Noo by Irena Erstenuk, has recent comments. The latest was by patti mccully (right) who said:
Question is "do I feel obsession or passion for art? I looked both words up on google, they are very similar, I feel both passion because I love art, obsession because I think of art 24/7. I feel so good about my art and am very happy when I am creating, not like work for me, more like playing as a child would play. I love that question, it gave me clarity on how I feel about art.
Valerie Goldstone, has uploaded this new picture (left), Scarlet Flower.
kevart, has asked a question on this picture (left), David Cameron.
Have you ever captured a political figure in the news?
Laurel Cyrene, has asked a question on this picture (left), Old still life Drawing.
Have you ever taken classes to help refine your art skills? If so what type classes and did they help you refine or change your style and technique?
Sean Lorinyenko, has uploaded this new picture (left), Ards Pier near Cresslough.
Rajdev, has uploaded this new picture (left), A child. This is currently their most popular picture...
sue warner, has uploaded this new picture (left), Eagle Owl.
Paul Berkholst, has uploaded this new picture (left), rhythm of medúlla (björk serie). This is currently their most popular picture...
T.L. Shaver, has uploaded this new picture (left), The Spill. This is currently their most popular picture...
Viktor, has uploaded this new picture (left), A la Vincent.
Steven Shipley, has uploaded this new picture (left), Lydia.
Tricia Gray, has uploaded this new picture (left), Four O'Clock.
I tried to create a surrealistic sky to really get the viewer into an intimate relationship with nature. The sky is brush and the mountains are textured...
I have to admit, this doesn't make me think of (or see) any snow, the colors are too warm for that, however, it IS a very interesting piece, and I love its... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape layers moon mountains oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife