This picture, fruitful autumn by Dusan Vukovic, has recent comments. The latest was by alan webb (right) who said:
Wow...such a delightful still life to view.......true realism at its best.

AlanW.
This picture, Rainy days and Sundays by pauline kielty, has recent comments. The latest was by Maureen smurthwaite (right) who said:
pauline kieltyI love this it's painted so well I love the subject and the title regards Maureen Smurthwaite
This picture, Yellow eye by anna, has recent comments. The latest was by Isaura (right) who said:
And it worked out beautifully. Great movement too. KIndly, Isaura
This picture, Hippocampus by Martin Drescher, has recent comments. The latest was by Marion Yeo (right) who said:
I like the light and the things in front and the things behind too.
Tony Stokes, has uploaded this new picture (left), Snow Goose. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, Racing thoughts by Irena Erstenuk, has recent comments. The latest was by Sonja Gartner (right) who said:
Happy happy joy joy! Great mood in this painting, Irena! Yes, my life has changed drastically for the better when 10 years ago I discovered Vipassana (a specific and in my opinion the best meditation technique that is out there), and I usually often meditate while painting.
Paul Berkholst, has uploaded this new picture (left), Den Hoorn Dunes 2016. This is currently their most popular picture...
PI, has uploaded this new picture (left), Flowers.
This picture, Littlest Cowboys by Elisheva Caden, has recent comments. The latest was by Danielle (right) who said:
Lovely painting Elisheva, great work on their poses and the colors are rich and beautiful to look at. You should not doubt in any way that this will be very successful at the exhibit!
This picture, Moonraker 6 Liftoff by Steve Rusk, has recent comments. The latest was by John McQue (right) who said:
Like this one Steve, the shading on the rocks are amazing, well done .
A: yes always wanting to paint a freeze frame from a program or movie.
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), Time.
Jolante Hesse, has uploaded this new picture (left), Aubergines.
Catherine Curl, has uploaded this new picture (left), Sam Winchester. This is currently their most popular picture...
Alan Craddock, has uploaded this new picture (left), Ironman.
Paul M Harman, has uploaded this new picture (left), A Light Dusting of Snow.
Bobby Rennie, has uploaded this new picture (left), Wray Castle England (2). This is currently their most popular picture...
Roy Huff, has uploaded this new picture (left), Mackay Art Soclety Hall Beaconsfield Road Mackay QLD.. This is currently their most popular picture...
rick burton, has uploaded this new picture (left), Ava 3. This is currently their most popular picture...
was added to the group
Emotions
was added to the group
Spiritual
When one looks at my paintings, one can see I am a detail freak. While I left out many rocks and rearranged them some, I still put a lot in the painting. I...
Paul, nothing wrong with detail. My only word to you is study Composition. In western art, the eye enters lower left and transverses to upper right. The viewer... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife