This picture, Ballymoney Beach, Co. Wexford, Ireland by June Treacy, has recent comments. The latest was by Marilyn (right) who said:
So nice to see this framed. A soothing piece of work. I like your sky too.
Marilyn x
This picture, Chateau de Puyguilhem, Dordogne by Peter Farrow, has recent comments. The latest was by June Treacy (right) who said:
Hi Peter, I read your profile and was very much impressed by your story and how strong a person you are. Your work is fabulous and I hope you can regain your wonderful artistic skills. This painting is beautiful, I like the shadows and perspective in this painting. Warmest wishes, June
This picture, Three Gulls 2 by john maskell, has recent comments. The latest was by ellen van randeraat (right) who said:
whatever y o u had in mind ( expression of feeding frenzy of seagulls ?)was ignored by me. I just see and enjoy another "beauty in blue ", one more for your series of esoteric paintings !

kind regards Ellen
This picture, We Love our Fish and Chips by Valerie Curtiss, has recent comments. The latest was by Christina Papaspiliopoulou (right) who said:
a lovely full of color scene dear Valerie! so alive!!! great atmosphere with the night lights on. I have tried only twice to do night scenes, sketches in my sketchbook. I find them more difficult but would love to try more, it is a nice challenge!
warm regards, Christina
This picture, The Red Planet by Loretta Lytle, has recent comments. The latest was by Douglas W Warawa (right) who said:
Very nice work for you Loretta. Love all the beautiful colors. A very dreamy painting. Keep up the great work! I don't do acrylic pours, I use Pebeo liquid oil paints. They are much more toxic and I have to wear a gas mask and open every window in the house(lol). They are not for everybody but I like them because I can be more creative and experimental. Keep up your great work. Sincerely Douglas...:>)
This picture, Companions by Lynda Robinson, has recent comments. The latest was by jack kelly (right) who said:
This is very beautiful work, I love the way you captured the reflections in the river and distant bank with the sun dancing on the top. Congrats.
Jack
alan webb, has uploaded this new picture (left), An updated Edward my grandson Aug 2017.
Sharon Marie Clarke-Marris, has uploaded this new picture (left), Blue #2. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, portrait by Loretta Lytle, has recent comments. The latest was by dian bernardo (right) who said:
A lovely drawing. Yes,I am always trying different approaches and then realize, my own style is who I really am as an artist.

comment for the group all about ladies
jack kelly, has uploaded this new picture (left), Santa Fe Door. This is currently their most popular picture...
This picture, Lake Louise-Canada by Brenda Smith, has recent comments. The latest was by Lorrie Sniderman (right) who said:
Dear Brenda I've been to Lake Louise and the lake is that color.I think you did a GREAT job..Just keep painting and trust yourself!!Warm regards Lorrie
Steve Clarkson, has uploaded this new picture (left), Patterdale. This is currently their most popular picture...
Julie Thompson, has uploaded this new picture (left), Untitled.
Alan Craddock, has uploaded this new picture (left), Thunderbird 1.
graeme wilkinson, has uploaded this new picture (left), Fiona Speck of Gold.
was added to the group
Emotions
was added to the group
all about ladies
Do you abstract painters really start with a blank canvas, and build from there or do you plan your abstract?
When I give abstract a go I take two sheets of card. I mix several different on my palette, then with my brush I slop blobs on to one sheet of card. I then... view answer