This picture, Red Parrot Tulip by Roena King, has recent comments. The latest was by anna (right) who said:
Very beautiful work, I love the dark background in this painting, it really brings out the colors of your flower.
This picture, sacred winds by elizabeth webb, has recent comments. The latest was by Alan Craddock (right) who said:
What a fascinating painting ,, wonderful colors ,and very thought provoking .
I love the messages your beautiful paintings send , as always beautiful art from you Elizabeth well done indeed
This picture, Torrid Wind by Kathy Soti, has recent comments. The latest was by Irena Erstenuk (right) who said:
I am not sure why but I like this second painting better. There is more of her soul. She is more mature. I must be crazy but I even detect some pain in this face. To me It is called life. In spite of the fact her face is half covered, she is vulnerable. I love your use of red with black shading mostly in the centre.
This picture, Jacarander by the road by Jeanette Susan Couper, has recent comments. The latest was by sylvia (right) who said:
More than beautiful, I am speechless!wow!
This picture, Ready for take off by Callum Hill, has recent comments. The latest was by Shawn W (right) who said:
Very nice, truly captures the waves of heat she generated on the ground.
This picture, Lone Wolf by sue warner, has recent comments. The latest was by Christina Papaspiliopoulou (right) who said:
excellent work Sue!!! love it!
warm regards, Christina
Arthur Benjamins (ST NBs), has uploaded this new picture (left), Silent Descent 2. This is currently their most popular picture...
Tricia Gray, has uploaded this new picture (left), Food For All.
Julie Thompson, has uploaded this new picture (left), Rainbow of Roses.
Madmad Geoffers, has uploaded this new picture (left), Rich Dark and Rosted 2. This is currently their most popular picture...
Connie Payson, has uploaded this new picture (left), Get Along Little Doggy.
Danielle, has uploaded this new picture (left), Millie the cat.
Cynthia Richards, has uploaded this new picture (left), One.
Rudnik, has uploaded this new picture (left), The Church Of The Intercession. This is currently their most popular picture...
Brenda Smith, has uploaded this new picture (left), Bob Dylan- singer/songwriter.
alan webb, has uploaded this new picture (left), Just a snow leopard for Edward my grandson..
Jacob Brandt-Møller, has uploaded this new picture (left), Imagination. This is currently their most popular picture...
Alan Craddock, has uploaded this new picture (left), ASton Martin 24 hour Le Man.
Jenny Zovein, has uploaded this new picture (left), Caught in the Snow.
As I've never used oils before, is there something that should be done to the picture after painting it?
There needs to be contrast shadow between the face and the hand, it is too much the same tone. I think you did a super job for the first attempt. Don't be... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape layers moon mountains oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife