Recent comments received by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Happy body Language, James Steagle (right) said
Nice, very nice, you nailed it.
1 month ago view
On this picture, Happy body Language, dian bernardo (right) said
Great capture of a moment in time.

comment for the group all about ladies
1 month ago view
On this picture, Happy body Language, Barry Blake (right) said
A fine piece of portraiture Vicki
1 month ago view
On this picture, Happy body Language, David Roy Mullins (right) said
Very beautifully created indeed! My compliments and very best wishes, David.
1 month ago view
On this picture, Happy body Language, elizabeth webb (right) said
So very lovely Vicki!!!
1 month ago view
On this picture, Musing, Sy Tyson (right) said
Well done.
Sy
On this picture, Musing, Graham Ibson (right) said
Beautiful Vicki x
On this picture, Musing, dian bernardo (right) said
Lovely work.

comment for the group all about ladies
On this picture, Musing, ester snyman (right) said
Very well done Vicky!excelent portrait of lovely young person.
You handled your mixed media extremely well
On this picture, Musing, Brian Shanks (right) said
Nice work, very thoughtful expression captured.

Recent comments made by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks my friend Barry!
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
ester..thanks so much. Yes, the mixed media is fun, & takes some thought...using the watercolor soluble pencils last, etc.
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Brian, thanks very much!
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks Christina, or your comment and answer to the paper question.
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks eliabeth!
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks Angela Susan! The eyes were planned, but the hair was spontaneous with the gold & blue acrylics. Good hearing from you.
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks so much alan. Hadn't desired to create for a while til I viewed one of this young woman's photos on Facebook. This is a reference, not an exact likeness. Glad you enjoyed viewing it! "Summer Glow" is a drawing closer to her likeness. Best regards.
On this picture, Angel Eyes by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks Graham! I had taken a break from art..the pressure to sell. .so now I draw when the mood moves me..and it's definitely in the eyes.
4 months ago view
On this picture, Wistful by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks dian. She is my muse. My favorite subject. Always wise beyond her years. Glad you like the title!
4 months ago view
On this picture, "Where do waves come from Dad". by Graham Ibson, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Graham, another fantastic painting, and Love the story behind it. Where DO the waves come? I'll have to google it. Love everything about this painting...the reflections, colors, the story.
4 months ago view
Anyone else get fed up with doing the same old thing every time ? I feel i need a new direction,a change!
This is gorgeous Steve..so live like! I totally get it..you want a change but not sure how to go about it.Play!!! I discovered resin/fibres etc and having a... view answer