Recent comments received by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Angel Eyes, Adzee (right) said
Beautifully done Vicki, wishing you the very best for the new year my friend.
Regards
Adam
17 days ago view
On this picture, Playing From The Heart, Nadine Dennis (right) said
Interesting work, love the blend of colour and texture. It's Beautiful, the way you have indicated music with shape and colour. I have had my work emote tears, it was an amazing compliment.I can tell that you really got inside this piece. It is a sensitive portrait, filled with life.
On this picture, Angel Eyes, Barry Blake (right) said
A very fine piece Vicki
On this picture, Angel Eyes, dian bernardo (right) said
Lovely!

comment for the group all about ladies
On this picture, Angel Eyes, Graham Ibson (right) said
You are just drawn to the eyes Vicki, beautiful drawing, perfect title x
On this picture, Angel Eyes, Christina Papaspiliopoulou (right) said
lovely face Vicki! your mixed media work so well!!!to answer your question, there are a lot, but my major interest is to try to paint portraits, but I always pospone it...
On this picture, Wistful, Laurence (right) said
so soft, tender and beautiful. magnificent work!
On this picture, Wistful, Graham Ibson (right) said
You have captured the innocence of youth Vicki x
2 months ago view
On this picture, Wistful, Anka Sevic (right) said
Hi Vicki...gorgeous portrait... Love the tenderness and the light curly hair.....all stars***** for impression......Regards ...anka
2 months ago view
On this picture, Wistful, elizabeth webb (right) said
Very very Lovely!
2 months ago view

Recent comments made by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Angel Eyes by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks Graham! I had taken a break from art..the pressure to sell. .so now I draw when the mood moves me..and it's definitely in the eyes.
On this picture, Wistful by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks dian. She is my muse. My favorite subject. Always wise beyond her years. Glad you like the title!
1 month ago view
On this picture, "Where do waves come from Dad". by Graham Ibson, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Graham, another fantastic painting, and Love the story behind it. Where DO the waves come? I'll have to google it. Love everything about this painting...the reflections, colors, the story.
1 month ago view
On this picture, my grand nephew by Christina Papaspiliopoulou, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Love this! He looks deep in thought . Beautiful , precious .
1 month ago view
On this picture, Merry Christmas PIL 2016 by David Roy Mullins, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Very very beautiful message. Loving this!
1 month ago view
On this picture, I can't Bearrrrrrrrr to watch. by alan webb, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Alan, I'm loving your animals!! Don't bin it!
On this picture, Flamboyant by Patricia Maret, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Beautiful, magical, and a party for the soul
1 month ago view
On this picture, Play a Little Song for Me by Jenny Zovein, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Love this...Humorous, and very well done. When I was younger I wanted to play the flute. But I've moved on. Congrats on t his piece. I love it.
1 month ago view
On this picture, Bikbergen heather 2016 by Paul Berkholst, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Paul, another beautiful painting. So serene. It draws your eye right into it via the path narrowing, making me wondering what magic lies beyond.
On this picture, Ravi by Steve Clarkson, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Oh the is fabulous! He comes to life right before my eyes. I love it and wouldn't change a thing.
1 month ago view
Do you have a favorite animal, insect, reptile, and why?..I love frogs, just like how funny they look.
the dragon fly so perfect they have not changed in 100 million years . You have captured it to perfection ,well done patti I love the preying mantis , the... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife