Recent comments received by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Muscian in progress, Margaret (right) said
Fantastic WIP Vicki! Love the technique and agree with Graham the violet blue on the left tone down or darken and draw to eye to the main focus...wonderful muso. great work M
On this picture, The Race, Peter Hope (right) said
This has great movement and energy Vicki - really nice composition where the gaze of the runners draws you into the work. Warm regards Peter
1 day ago view
On this picture, Muscian in progress, John McQue (right) said
Brilliant work in progress Vicki, but I cannot offer advice on this subject, only to say maybe be lighten the background to pop the singer, all the best, J.
1 day ago view
On this picture, Muscian in progress, Maureen smurthwaite (right) said
Vicki thank you for your kind comments.I like the back ground the colours in your painting are lovely it's about how you interpret it's your painting I find hands very hard I practice drawing I bought a book drawings of the body it was very helpful I practised the drawing in a sketch book regards Maureen Smurthwaite
2 days ago view
On this picture, Muscian in progress, Barry Blake (right) said
The makings of another fine piece Vicki
3 days ago view
On this picture, Muscian in progress, dian bernardo (right) said
Great start!

comment for the group whimsical fantasy art
3 days ago view
On this picture, Muscian in progress, Graham Ibson (right) said
I don't like being critical, but I just think the blue to the left is a bit off putting it takes your eye away from the figure, to me he is the main focal point, I personally would lighten it or even darken it to take it into the background, I love the whole feel of being in a club x
3 days ago view
On this picture, Young girl in braid, Lyn Gosling (right) said
Vicki, this is wonderful!! You are so good with faces. :) Lyn
3 days ago view
On this picture, Muscian in progress, Bob Stone (right) said
Maybe darken the flesh tones on the side of the face. You could add a little blue to the mix.
Nice piece. I look forward to seeing your progress.
3 days ago view
On this picture, Young girl in braid, Mickey-Sue Allen (right) said
Very nice sketch. Are you paint her?
23 days ago view

Recent comments made by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Muscian in progress by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks so much Maureen. Yes, I need to study hands more...somehow keep avoiding it because I love faces so much, and they are easier!
1 day ago view
Thanks for your reply. I would love to paint the subjects you do! My passion for drawing faces began when I was very young. Really struggle with landscapes. Best regards.
1 day ago view
On this picture, Young girl in braid by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Awww, thanks Lyn! Hope you'll be having more time to paint soon!
2 days ago view
Thanks dian!
2 days ago view
On this picture, Loxodonta free spirit by Maureen smurthwaite, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Hauntingly beautiful
2 days ago view
On this picture, Clint Eastwood by Andrew Usher, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Andrew, Exceptional portrait work. You captured him!
2 days ago view
On this picture, I, who my computer sees by Peter Hope, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
peter, I love your portrait work. Excellent details and values. Love how it glows, and love your sense of humor!
2 days ago view
On this picture, Lock6 by Victor Hair, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Victor, very intriguing and beautiful paint. Love this work!
2 days ago view
On this picture, Elephants after the parade by George Hunter, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
George, love your style...Looks like some fantastic artwork from a children's book. Great!
2 days ago view
On this picture, Ferrari F40 by Alan Craddock, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Alan, another amazing piece. It is very intriguing with the angle of the car, the shiny color, and the perspective on floor. I see eyes!
2 days ago view
I wonder how many here struggle with painting animals such as horses? I am out of my comfort zone trying to do them...any suggestions other than practice...
Hi Bevie, a nice composition. I would suggest checking out the equine artists who have written books on drawing and painting horses. There are quite a few... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife