Recent comments received by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Journey of Joy, dian bernardo (right) said
Beautiful, carefree, whimsical work. I feel happy when I view it as it sends a message of expressing yourself, having fun, and just being who you are.

comment for the group whimsical fantasy art
2 days ago view
On this picture, Journey of Joy, Sabine K (right) said
You are most welcome x
2 days ago view
On this picture, Journey of Joy, Jacqueline Davenport (right) said
What an amazing mix of pieces I like the expession on the ladies face looks like she has just had a surprise with all the things around her being apart of it ...I saw the fun in sparkly letter's to me this says this lady is just having fun and all around her appears fun light hearted picture kind regards Jacqueline
4 days ago view
On this picture, Journey of Joy, Sy Tyson (right) said
Wants to make me ask her whats she thinking.
a little dark.
Sy
4 days ago view
On this picture, Journey of Joy, Graham Ibson (right) said
One of those paintings that the more you look at it, the more you see. I think it is a fun piece, and makes me happy x
4 days ago view
On this picture, Journey of Joy, Barry Blake (right) said
Not my usual fancy but what a good job Vicki, yeah saw the Fun ok , undoubtedly a happy collage
On this picture, Journey of Joy, Rosa Antonia (right) said
She must have been delighted and smiled as I did. You are very creative.
On this picture, Journey of Joy, Sabine K (right) said
Spontaneous, lost in time, live life to the full, lust and anticipation...lots of emotion...here a bit of brain storming from Sabine...like it very much x
On this picture, Journey of Joy, Rosa Antonia (right) said
As soon as I saw this I smiled. Is that you?
On this picture, Merry, michelle turner (right) said
hi vicki I love her blue eyes, and softeness of her hair .. michelle

comment for the group self taught artists , with no formal training
8 days ago view

Recent comments made by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Merry by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks so much michelle! It was an experiment in mostly cool colors and was fun.
On this picture, Journey of Joy by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Sabine, Thanks for your enjoyable brain storming and comments!
5 days ago view
On this picture, Sunset on a winters day by Julie Thompson, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Julie, congrats on your sale! The back of these people beautifully tell a story. I love the polka dotted pants! Beautiful color combinations.
5 days ago view
On this picture, The Baby Elephant Walk by Alan Craddock, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Alan, this is amazing. I love the color and silhouette affect.
5 days ago view
On this picture, Storm the Weimaraner 3 by David Roy Mullins, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
David, I use acrylic as well, and you've done a beautiful job here. The details and highlights are beautiful. Love it!
On this picture, Dolphins by Jacqueline Davenport, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
I love this, and love your answer to Rosa's question, and so glad PIL has given you courage to show your delightful work. This one is magical, and I love the light streaming in from the top, the colors, reflections, and the bubbles!
On this picture, Badger by steve morris, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Steve, another fantastic painting from you! Everything is not only "technically" correct by the emotion and warmth and life warms ones heart.
On this picture, Three's a Crowd by Elisheva Caden, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Elisheva, this is pure beauty with the classic fruit still life and the abstract like back ground making this a fantastic, rich, and enjoyable piece
5 days ago view
On this picture, Lovers at Laguna Beach by Rosa Antonia, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Rosa, this is absolutely beautiful. I agree with Robert about having the opportunity to share. Every thing
you did here is poetry Rosa. The composition, lighting, use of values, everything and it is a very calming, happy painting. Well done my friend!!
On this picture, Journey of Joy by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks Rosa! No, it's a friend of mine. She's an artist/photographer and had several silly photos of herself on her website. This was one, so I asked if I could do a drawing from it. This was a copy of it on water color paper, and I changed it up a bit for the collage. So glad it made you smile!!!
5 days ago view
As an amateur (me) exploration of various ideas/styles in oils is a temptation. Or should one stick purposefully to one path?
Thgis face is awesome dear Philip. Quite different from painting everything very smooth as a classical portrait. But I also think an Artist must try different... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape layers moon mountains oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife