Recent comments received by Vicki Wynberg

9 days ago view
On this picture, Musing, Graham Ibson (right) said
Beautiful Vicki x
13 days ago view
On this picture, Musing, dian bernardo (right) said
Lovely work.

comment for the group all about ladies
16 days ago view
On this picture, Musing, ester snyman (right) said
Very well done Vicky!excelent portrait of lovely young person.
You handled your mixed media extremely well
18 days ago view
On this picture, Musing, Brian Shanks (right) said
Nice work, very thoughtful expression captured.
18 days ago view
On this picture, Musing, Christina Papaspiliopoulou (right) said
very beautiful!!! when I want to put touches of other than pencils I prefer the hot press watercolor paper 300 grs. for just pencils I prefer the smooth surface drawing apper, 220 grs.
18 days ago view
On this picture, Musing, Barry Blake (right) said
Excellently done my friend a lovely portrait
18 days ago view
On this picture, Musing, elizabeth webb (right) said
She is beautiful Vicki!!!!
19 days ago view
On this picture, Musing, Angela Susan Harrison (right) said
Beautiful portrait of 'musing', like the way you added blue highlights upon her hair, nice gaze from the eyes too, fabulous!
19 days ago view
On this picture, Musing, alan webb (right) said
Delightful portraiture...a pleasure to view.

Regards

AlanW
19 days ago view

Recent comments made by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks my friend Barry!
13 days ago view
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
ester..thanks so much. Yes, the mixed media is fun, & takes some thought...using the watercolor soluble pencils last, etc.
14 days ago view
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Brian, thanks very much!
14 days ago view
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks Christina, or your comment and answer to the paper question.
14 days ago view
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks eliabeth!
14 days ago view
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks Angela Susan! The eyes were planned, but the hair was spontaneous with the gold & blue acrylics. Good hearing from you.
14 days ago view
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks so much alan. Hadn't desired to create for a while til I viewed one of this young woman's photos on Facebook. This is a reference, not an exact likeness. Glad you enjoyed viewing it! "Summer Glow" is a drawing closer to her likeness. Best regards.
14 days ago view
On this picture, Angel Eyes by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks Graham! I had taken a break from art..the pressure to sell. .so now I draw when the mood moves me..and it's definitely in the eyes.
2 months ago view
On this picture, Wistful by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks dian. She is my muse. My favorite subject. Always wise beyond her years. Glad you like the title!
2 months ago view
On this picture, "Where do waves come from Dad". by Graham Ibson, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Graham, another fantastic painting, and Love the story behind it. Where DO the waves come? I'll have to google it. Love everything about this painting...the reflections, colors, the story.
2 months ago view
Can anyone me help on what to do with the reflections on the water this would be great? It is the first time I tryed this.
The mirror idea is great, also you could turn the canvas upside down when painting reflection, much easier that way! the entire area of the wet sand should... view answer