Recent comments received by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Playing From The Heart, Mickey-Sue Allen (right) said
Very beautiful work! To answer your question, if I don't feel a connection to my subject whether human, animal, landscape, I don't finish it, or it gets thrown away.
5 months ago view
On this picture, Happy body Language, James Steagle (right) said
Nice, very nice, you nailed it.
7 months ago view
On this picture, Happy body Language, dian bernardo (right) said
Great capture of a moment in time.

comment for the group all about ladies
7 months ago view
On this picture, Happy body Language, Barry Blake (right) said
A fine piece of portraiture Vicki
7 months ago view
On this picture, Happy body Language, David Roy Mullins (right) said
Very beautifully created indeed! My compliments and very best wishes, David.
7 months ago view
8 months ago view
On this picture, Musing, dian bernardo (right) said
Lovely work.

comment for the group all about ladies
8 months ago view
On this picture, Musing, ester snyman (right) said
Very well done Vicky!excelent portrait of lovely young person.
You handled your mixed media extremely well
8 months ago view

Recent comments made by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks my friend Barry!
8 months ago view
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
ester..thanks so much. Yes, the mixed media is fun, & takes some thought...using the watercolor soluble pencils last, etc.
8 months ago view
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Brian, thanks very much!
8 months ago view
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks Christina, or your comment and answer to the paper question.
8 months ago view
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks eliabeth!
8 months ago view
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks Angela Susan! The eyes were planned, but the hair was spontaneous with the gold & blue acrylics. Good hearing from you.
8 months ago view
On this picture, Musing by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks so much alan. Hadn't desired to create for a while til I viewed one of this young woman's photos on Facebook. This is a reference, not an exact likeness. Glad you enjoyed viewing it! "Summer Glow" is a drawing closer to her likeness. Best regards.
8 months ago view
On this picture, Angel Eyes by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks Graham! I had taken a break from art..the pressure to sell. .so now I draw when the mood moves me..and it's definitely in the eyes.
10 months ago view
On this picture, Wistful by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks dian. She is my muse. My favorite subject. Always wise beyond her years. Glad you like the title!
10 months ago view
On this picture, "Where do waves come from Dad". by Graham Ibson, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Graham, another fantastic painting, and Love the story behind it. Where DO the waves come? I'll have to google it. Love everything about this painting...the reflections, colors, the story.
10 months ago view
What music, if any, do you like to listen to while you create? Does it influence your work? I find it does for me, depending on what I am listening to.
Having struggled mightily with inks I think I'll leave them to those that enjoy them. This is a lovely piece, it feels free, exuberant, and happy! Unlike my... view answer