Recent comments received by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Wistful, Laurence (right) said
so soft, tender and beautiful. magnificent work!
4 days ago view
On this picture, Wistful, Graham Ibson (right) said
You have captured the innocence of youth Vicki x
22 days ago view
On this picture, Wistful, Anka Sevic (right) said
Hi Vicki...gorgeous portrait... Love the tenderness and the light curly hair.....all stars***** for impression......Regards ...anka
24 days ago view
On this picture, Wistful, elizabeth webb (right) said
Very very Lovely!
25 days ago view
On this picture, Wistful, constantin (right) said
So beautiful!
25 days ago view
On this picture, Wistful, Brian Shanks (right) said
You certainly captured a great gaze there
25 days ago view
On this picture, Wistful, Christina Papaspiliopoulou (right) said
she looks very beautiful! a fine sketch Vicki!!!
25 days ago view
On this picture, Wistful, dian bernardo (right) said
The title is perfect for this beautiful work!

comment for the group all about ladies
26 days ago view
On this picture, Wistful, Barry Blake (right) said
Its a very lovely drawing Vicki.... Rabbit oil or a form of it is used to make gesso which helps prime canvas , this could be something similar
26 days ago view
On this picture, Football personality, constantin (right) said
Very good!
26 days ago view

Recent comments made by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Wistful by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks dian. She is my muse. My favorite subject. Always wise beyond her years. Glad you like the title!
On this picture, "Where do waves come from Dad". by Graham Ibson, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Graham, another fantastic painting, and Love the story behind it. Where DO the waves come? I'll have to google it. Love everything about this painting...the reflections, colors, the story.
On this picture, my grand nephew by Christina Papaspiliopoulou, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Love this! He looks deep in thought . Beautiful , precious .
On this picture, Merry Christmas PIL 2016 by David Roy Mullins, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Very very beautiful message. Loving this!
On this picture, I can't Bearrrrrrrrr to watch. by alan webb, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Alan, I'm loving your animals!! Don't bin it!
On this picture, Flamboyant by Patricia Maret, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Beautiful, magical, and a party for the soul
On this picture, Play a Little Song for Me by Jenny Zovein, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Love this...Humorous, and very well done. When I was younger I wanted to play the flute. But I've moved on. Congrats on t his piece. I love it.
On this picture, Bikbergen heather 2016 by Paul Berkholst, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Paul, another beautiful painting. So serene. It draws your eye right into it via the path narrowing, making me wondering what magic lies beyond.
On this picture, Ravi by Steve Clarkson, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Oh the is fabulous! He comes to life right before my eyes. I love it and wouldn't change a thing.
On this picture, Violet by Steve Rusk, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Steve, captivating! I love the simplicity combined with complexity of feelings and colors, design, and composition. Fantastic story telling.
Who I am today as an artist, for me is not about so much what I have learnt over the years being basically self taught, but how my creativity was affected with...
These Arabian horses look so cute, as though they want to greet you through the picture frame, so sweet! Delightful mannerisms in both their... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife