Recent comments received by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Mixed Media in process, Duncan Sawyer (right) said
An appealing portrait, has an interesting expression, nicely done Vicki.
2 days ago view
On this picture, Longing Heart, dian bernardo (right) said
Beautiful and expressive!

comment for the group whimsical fantasy art
2 days ago view
On this picture, Longing Heart, Barry Blake (right) said
Very nicely done my friend
3 days ago view
On this picture, Mixed Media in process, Rage of Reason (right) said
Age is but a number grandma. The youthful vividness of your painting probably reflects your true age better than the number of candles on a birthday cake. White, yellow and black always make a great palette. Thank you for creating and sharing. Take care.
4 days ago view
On this picture, Mixed Media in process, Mickey-Sue Allen (right) said
She's very pretty! I have a thing, a lot of times after I've already signed and posted my work, I see there's something I wanted to change. Maybe that's true with most artists, I don't know.
4 days ago view
On this picture, Unity, Anka Sevic (right) said
Golden medal for painter ...brilliant painting....love the energy of expression.******Regards...anka
4 days ago view
On this picture, Mixed Media in process, fred voigtmann (right) said
Looks to me as a great piece already.Wonder how you finish!
4 days ago view
On this picture, Unity, Barry Blake (right) said
Nicely done Vicki
5 days ago view
On this picture, Mixed Media in process, Terrel (right) said
She is lovely, and yes I have changed it. Regards terrel
6 days ago view
On this picture, Unity, Graham Ibson (right) said
Very appropriate with the Olympics on, super sporting action painting Vicki x
7 days ago view

Recent comments made by Vicki Wynberg

On this picture, Chasing the wind by Anka Sevic, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Anka, this is amazing in all ways, from lively composition, to beautiful detail and very delightful to view!
3 days ago view
On this picture, Orcas by Nicola Cooper, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
I love this!
3 days ago view
On this picture, From the fire by Nadine Dennis, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Beautifully sad.
3 days ago view
On this picture, Blowing in the wind by Kath Mander, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Kath, this is dreamy, and calming. I loved that song.
3 days ago view
On this picture, @dam + ev@ by PI, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Wow! This is stunning, creative, and very original!!
3 days ago view
On this picture, E type Jag by Keith Winter, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Keith, another amazing piece! The angle, composition and detail is wonderful. It's so enjoyable to view.
3 days ago view
On this picture, Unity by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Anka, thanks for the Golden medal!!! Kind regards.
3 days ago view
On this picture, Unity by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Graham, thanks so much. This was fun painting.
3 days ago view
On this picture, Unity by Vicki Wynberg, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Thanks so very much dian!
3 days ago view
On this picture, Jesenia by Margaret, Vicki Wynberg (right) said:
Margaret, oh yes for sure! The "Playing From The Heart" painting of the musician was started, and sat several months, and suddenly one day I was inspired and finished it up. This painting is excellent! Beautiful portrait, figure, decorative clothing work. Loving the Flowers in her hair! I usually put off doing noses. What simple part holds you up?
6 days ago view
I painted this over 2 years ago and couldn't get a good photo so I stopped uploading my stuff. Problems with light after changing rooms etc. any advice on...
Natural light, through a window or take it outside. With a tripod. My other hand actually shakes from one of my medications; was thinking of painting or... view answer
abstract acrylic animals autumn beach birds blackandwhite blues boats buildings cats charcoal cityscape clouds dogs drawings dreams fantasy figurative fish flowers forsale glaze greens horses impasto inks landscape moon mountains nature oil oranges pastel pens plein‑air portrait reds rivers roses seascape snow still‑life sunsets surrealism texture trees watercolor wildlife